• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Getting Spammed

Neon

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
Please, players of IceChaw.
When I write in RED, And say "Seen any botter? Report them to me." Don't post "Pls itens or something!

I mean "Seen any botter!?"
Because I won't respond on unnecessary Pm's.

vshwtc.png

See what I'm talking about?

Kind Regards,
Neon

There is even more if you scroll up and down abit. :blink:

Yeh, I remember when I was a Gamemaster on Narozia..
It's sometimes horrible how freaking spammed you get, just by broadcasting something.

Anyway, bear with all the players and they'll love you as Gamemaster and of course will also learn to respect you more, than they sometimes actually do. Just a short sidenot, I guess I'd let you know. Just ingoring them all is a little arogant.

I had no time to read all that, but I saw it 30 sec later and tried to respond him, but he was offline.

Nothing new. Even on a OT with 20-30 players you get spammed as much as in a OT that contains 300+/- players :p

... I respond the "important" Pm's but not the Unimportant ones.

@Neon:

I guess that you can understand me now ^_^

Just imagine 411~ SoftCores players messaging? o_O

~~ I answer to everyone ;>!

Please, players of IceChaw.
When I write in RED, And say "Seen any botter? Report them to me." Don't post "Pls itens or something!

I mean "Seen any botter!?"
Because I won't respond on unnecessary Pm's.

vshwtc.png

See what I'm talking about?

Kind Regards,
Neon

Lmao!!! lmao!!! I was laughing 5 minutes! hahah! Anyways, have luck with being gm. Its not that easy as it looks.

Back