• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ghostx's Mapping Thread

Nice! I wanna be mapper!

Glad i inspired someone? :>

If you are creative, it will come easy to you. And from your ideas with monsters etc, i have a feeling you are! So gogogogogo get RME and map like you've never mapped before :>

It's a double situation for me, I kind of like parts of it, but I disgust some other parts aswell.
I never liked how people use those red borders more than needed, like it's grass or something, I'm just not a fan of it.
The tufts on rock soil and those moonflowers, kind of cockblocking and not to mention that one of the rivers is bordered by the red borders, which I don't like either.

If I look at it, I really just simply have a double feeling about it D:

It's a double situation for me, I kind of like parts of it, but I disgust some other parts aswell.
I never liked how people use those red borders more than needed, like it's grass or something, I'm just not a fan of it.
The tufts on rock soil and those moonflowers, kind of cockblocking and not to mention that one of the rivers is bordered by the red borders, which I don't like either.

If I look at it, I really just simply have a double feeling about it D:

Noted, but personally i like them, i understand what you mean about the red bit, but it fits the climate of the red mountain and the area in general. I used the red ground because it's like a clay cliff. I wanted a red touch rather than a spring/green environment. So i chose to use the red borders more than normal. And i use moonflowers like weeds. So idk.

Thanks anyway.

Originally my mapping entry (changed because i didn't think it was good enough):

But don't want to waste the pics.

Use the sliders to view pics (there are 3 on the first table and 2 on the 2nd table.)
"I decided to go exploring through the Pipilo mountains, i guess i can rest here for a moment!""There are some beautiful spots up here! Especially for such a dangerous area!""The gate was sealed! I guess I will have to sneak inside without being seen!"
VtTw3yb.png
AQOCqzw.png
LvwbOq.png
Nothing is true! Everything is permitted! "I must take a leap of faith into this haystack!""Looks like i'm in! Time to explore..."
RyC6nMN.png
kI1MAB2.png

Originally my mapping entry (changed because i didn't think it was good enough):

But don't want to waste the pics.

Use the sliders to view pics (there are 3 on the first table and 2 on the 2nd table.)
"I decided to go exploring through the Pipilo mountains, i guess i can rest here for a moment!""There are some beautiful spots up here! Especially for such a dangerous area!""The gate was sealed! I guess I will have to sneak inside without being seen!"
VtTw3yb.png
AQOCqzw.png
LvwbOq.png
Nothing is true! Everything is permitted! "I must take a leap of faith into this haystack!""Looks like i'm in! Time to explore..."
RyC6nMN.png
kI1MAB2.png

Ooh, that it's really sux! 0/10 - I love you but, your maps, are not good. Sorry =(

Now the comp is over here is my entry with story. It came 2nd to peroxides.

"I have tracked the origin of the fabled beast to these mountains... "
8h8QixB.png

"I am beginning to feel weaker as i near.... This must be where it hides!"
ySTttpl.png

"This place is starting to give me the creeps... There is certaintly something very eerie about this place!"
9UwTJ.png

"Errr.... Knock - knock?" "WHO DARES KNOCK AT MY CASTLE!?" "OPEN THE DOOR YOU ... YOU ANCESTRAL YELLOW BELLIED SCOUNDRAL, YOU!"
JO6aSDP.png

1zZ-tB.png

Now the comp is over here is my entry with story. It came 2nd to peroxides.

"I have tracked the origin of the fabled beast to these mountains... "
8h8QixB.png

"I am beginning to feel weaker as i near.... This must be where it hides!"
ySTttpl.png

"This place is starting to give me the creeps... There is certaintly something very eerie about this place!"
9UwTJ.png

"Errr.... Knock - knock?" "WHO DARES KNOCK AT MY CASTLE!?" "OPEN THE DOOR YOU ... YOU ANCESTRAL YELLOW BELLIED SCOUNDRAL, YOU!"
JO6aSDP.png

1zZ-tB.png

bump.

Will make something else soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Currently working on something random XD inspired by limos kind of.. Just cba to finish it at the moment so i'll post it so far here

1N06s9y.png

@thread, ghost that last image, I would try to mx the water borders (grey with dirt), and mix up the borders a little, but still nice.

Back