• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ghostx's Mapping Thread

@Ghostx
you suck bro, plz stop mapping -.-"

JK : p keep it up you mutafucker xP

@Ghostx
you suck bro, plz stop mapping -.-"

JK : p keep it up you mutafucker xP
I agree :/ ill give up now then. Bye cruel world!

- - - Updated - - -

Started this:- going to create a dwarven hunting grounds. Quite huge, then give it to the Community project.
TTtCmfB.png

Inspired by luffy

Last edited:
looks very nice ,but too squarish i like this details
and finish it i want to see in-game :)

Hmm cant really make mountains none squarish ^^ BUT i can vary it abit more i guess. Still gotta do mines in mountain/underground, and finish ground level up :p what i show took between 30 mins to an hour? Since started with bridge n decided to make a mountain cove around it after playing with a jungle climate.

- - - Updated - - -

Before i show ingame :p

:p im unorganised ^^ ill finish that one day. Just i get inspiration to make something else and bam :p 200 new maps

Holy shet, that castle gate is orgasmic. I definitely need to put my hands on those new sprites.

Nice castle, really ^^
I hope you show us more of your work, i like it :)

Zaux

Looks nice, but the freaking tree on top of the tower is just not working for me.

Looks nice, but the freaking tree on top of the tower is just not working for me.

XD my original idea was to blend the tower into the mountain.. so where it is, will flow into the mountain area.. I just didn't really get round to doing it ^^. Will sort that for next screen

That last is good, it's obviously unfinished but the idea is great. I think u could put more details on the walls, but I'ts your map ^^
Want to see that finished.

Zaux

Back