• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@GMS, activity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niox Stormmage

Reaction score
Check our server, its full of botters. and i can't see any gm online and checking them<_<

the servers old fun pvp will be destroyed by those 300 eks running around ;(

yea, they doesn't seem to care much about their forum either, there's many picture with people boting, but nothing happens.

Well obviously you care seeing as your crying on the forums and no i don't know your name why don't you tell me

Here's an idea LEARN HOW TO LEVEL AND BE LVL 300 TOO IT'S NOT LIKE IT'S HARD..........
Posted in wrong thread? or what this have to do with this thread?

and yee i think its kinda hard to make lvl 300 since its just 3 ppl that is 300+ ? you can be proud about it!!!!!!!!!

:huh: I guess, you mean Razino+Dracos :huh:

But ye, it's true, the GM's login, and ban 1-4 people, logout again... :<

They should really check out the higher levels for their botting -.-

And yet again what would that get you

@Niox he's talking about how your complaining about botters when you can go level and be high too, its not hard

If there weren't any botters 75% would be gone as seen when they only had the test server out and the bots weren't updated there were 40 kids online. Quite frankly i rather have more people on and make money (in the staff's eyes) and also have more people so there are more wars

You also didn't say who you were in game

I've been 300+ since January it's not hard to level AT ALL

autograph please!

why would i go bot just cuz its possible, just cuz other do it? i can't see any fun with boting, ofc you get hlvl and then you just wanna pvp, but the pvp sux when all is that hlvl

so thats why i want GMs to be more active and take care about botters, also i think there shouldn't be possible to donate to remove an ban.

btw, how can i know you made your lvl yourself? "whos cock i have to suck to get lvl 300?" JOKE!!!^_^

Im a botter and i want gms to login because i dont wanna be the lowest one on server....and they almosttake all spawns..

If you think i was given levels or the GM's cheated for me in anyway you apparently don't know anything about this server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back