• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Going to open a Company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but, with 5k USD, u don't have to get a shit of the need equipament. You need a good PC to import / edit the picture, with an specific software. A special background for the photos, and a local to place it. Also you'll need some picture editors ( real people who edit photos ). Also you'll need advertise etc. This would take over 9000 usd ( over 9000 means that would cost u alot of Dollars ).

Wrong!!!

Photostudio equipments are not such expencive listen up at my rl friend of my brothers studio..

Camera (10 pixel thingy with all things like this metal thing under it and background 400 to 600 euro's also depends on what quality but a bad one is good also), Local (rent; 100~ euro's?).. Laptop (1000 euro's), Desk and some chairs (400 euro's) and for the end some nice wall painting to be in fashion 50 euro's..
voila..
2150 euro's and its like 3k USD i think..
have fun and god bless your company what ever..

You are forgetting Light Focus ( kinda expensive ), the monthly water/light/space payment ( won't be 100$, i ensure u that ). The special background for editing photos, the software. Maybe the hall for the people enter to check what's that site, offers etc, maybe a secretary or a Co-operator with ur company. Things aren't easy warbringer, and it's harder too see if u fear gays.

dude don't start a photographing company if you don't know shit about it.

It's just a school project ^.^, not really going to open one haha! :p

You get 50,000kr from your school to take some pictures? WTF

It isn't fail, this is what I think: (and correct me if I'm wrong)
*It's a school essay, and it seems like he wants to waste serious amount of money to buy a new really good camera to finish his assignment with :p

Ofc, you meant 5,000 SEK right? Not really...50,000 :D that's insane.

why u talk about whothefuckknowsfromwhereistheshit money, when u are from america and u should be talking in $Dollars$ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back