• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Goobers OT

Have you ever played Goobers OT?

• Total voters

Byte

Reaction score
Just wondering how many people have played this server and what you think of it. I personally loved this server back when I was was new to Tibia and played it for years. Unfortunately, the owner decided to move on to something bigger and create his own little company (good for him). Although the server is still up, it lacks support and is barely playable due to the countless debugs you get and the fact that it only supports Directx 5. I wish so bad for its return (a Goobers 2.0 you may say) with directx 9 and no debugs, possibly 7.72, but it's only a dream *sigh*

It was what trigger my desire to create my own custom <3

It was a fun server indeed, but nothing serious imo (The owner sold GM position at donor shop lol)

Someone told me 2 weeks ago that they heard (justin) Goober is going to start doing new updates very soon. I will be very glad to see it come back to life
~got my fingers crossed~

Goobers has been added to a new host (still same owner) Speeds are as fast as a T1 connection. "Server has never been this fast" -Justin (Goober)

edit:

I have also re-done perion and added a npc to refill donation items for 25rc~~

-Frost

Back