• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Good bye.. OTLand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
Since ive grown up and im now fitt from my injured shoulder, i will leave the forum.. it was a nice 2 years in the community.. Moderators that have been in my head since ive joined the community are
1)Empty miss yo!
2)Mark - Set up server boiii :)
3)Tala~ - i no gej :p
4)nsan~ - you approved all my thread's and always stood at my side
5)Delirium a.k.a. Nikolas - dude you will always stay my orthodox brother
6)Znote - one of the best mod's overall!

I met pretty much people here, i learned computer languages, had my own servers and so on.
Altough i was verified as a noob the first year, but i guess its all a part of the community.
I thank again for all the people here making me feel nice in this community. Also i will adverse this forum to everyone.

The main reason is why i am quitting overall internet games is that i have a girlfriend that i love over everything, and the second reason is.. i dont play tibia, so i have nothing to search on this forum.
Also i support all balkan speaking people (croatian,bosnian,serbian) to get on your feet and start begging talaturen for the Bosnian Native Chat!
Also the last 2 years of no-lifing in my room was spent on playing tibia (gained 15 kg's hueheue).
Well people i will thank all of you again have a nice stay here, this community rocks. Hope it goes well for another generation of people.
Im anyways not active anymore.

Greetings from Austria.
Kind Regard's,
Pro Warbringer:peace:

Last edited:
Well, you will miss whole forum, but still we can talk on msn. You was great scripter and devoplover. Hail Pro Warbringer ~ Allen za prijesednika

Bro, keep it on! Have good times with you'r girlfriend.
You will miss me.

Thank you for being a good friend and giving me some helpful information ! i wish you and your girlfriend the best.

Invite me to your wedding.

- cheers

Always a pleasant sight to see 'my son' grow up and get laid. :D

Last edited:
Well, I hope you have a nice life. Not like the rest of us nerds ;)
Take care! :peace:

LOL xd

Hope no one steals ur "wailet" again.
Hope no pulls a shotgun on u again.
Hope no one sells u a girl bike again

And all the other crap u made up during the years I known you.
Live and prosper young serbian grasshopha

I LUV YA <3 I ALWAYS LIKED YOU! OHH I'LL MISS YAAAA

btw, i never didnt see u, but amigos mucios, hola, yoyo. :) take care

i will miss you bro ^^
aber msn kannst trotzdem noch kommen ^^
XD!

oh look its THIS thread again

baibai ^^ tho.. i don't think you really "can" leave this forum.. to me it's like a drug.. Sometimes u just gotta check whats new.

Bye bro :( Best wishes for your life and hope we'll speak one day on msn :(

LOL xd

Hope no one steals ur "wailet" again.
Hope no pulls a shotgun on u again.
Hope no one sells u a girl bike again

And all the other crap u made up during the years I known you.
Live and prosper young serbian grasshopha

He'll go one hand style and bring'em down! ;D

Get lost and dont post to say good bye because they will be in contact with you and also you will be checking this web each day.

Bye man! :p lawl like 13 days late! its legit! :p

every post you had, had to be a lol post, xD

Youl be missed, But i hope you do return ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back