• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Good ideas for an awesome OT server?

Rugged Mage

Lua Scripter
Solutions
Reaction score
Ok guys, I'm thinking about making scripts and editing every spell's CD and items CD's. But what do you guys think would be some cool scripts for a good server? and what are your favorite CD's on items and spells for wars? Give me your opinions and I'll try my best to finish a server in a few months and it'll hopefully be fun!

That's one reason I need to find out some good ideas for an awesome server, if I can get everyone's opinions on what the best server would be, I try and find out what kind of ot would bring people back Ots, besides ShadowCores ofc , it's full as fuck :p

Haha yeah :p it sucks though... even if you make a completely custom OT (one that most people will like) the chance of you getting many players is minimal :/ You could get probably 5x more players by just downloading a global server and running it without much work >.> Honestly I believe global maps are killing the OT community :/ 1 or 2 are fine but I mean seriously not when everyone is making them :/

Btw, sorry! I'm getting off-topic haha but honestly the server's I think are the best are heavily scripted servers. That's just my opinion though :p

Very true, lately I've just been trying to make lots of custom scripts that other ots don't have

College started for me so I don't have much more time anymore :/ but btw what client are you thinking about using?

OTs have been around a very long time and theres only so many things you can do with Tibia's mechanics. nowadays the only thing that will make your OT popular is who you are =/

Honestly that's true, but I have no idea how to do programming to make another game, so I'll have to stick with lua . There are not enough detailed c++ or java scripting tutorials made for nubs. :p

Honestly, it doesn't matter how many scripts you have, what they are or anything, its the presentation of your server.. Get your name out there.

Back