• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Got killed and lost my gs silks...... seriously?

imonforums

Reaction score
A couple of days ago I died with silks on me (even though I bought blessings) at first I thought it was just me but now Im seeing that there is a bug and I just wanted to know what will happen ? I just loose my stuff because of your bug? I bought blessings for one purpose and one purpose only. To save me from loosing my items if I died..... Now what will happen?

FYI silks go for 30k a pop.

Hello, today mark fixed the "blessing's bug" by the way here's the topic i posted: http://otland.net/f489/strange-suspect-report-186993/ (it should be closed now since the bug ha been fixed).
Now you can go hunt safe with all your blessing's.

Regardless if you fixed it or not, I lost something I shouldnt have... Its comparable to insurance, I pay for safety just incase I die and yet I wasnt guaranteed that safety and Im not being compensated???? Ive bought items on this server, Ive been a good customer and you cant even repay me with my silks that Ive lost due to bugs on your server?

ME TOO ! AND WAS THIS MORNING ! I LOST 25 KK AND IM FURIOUS .

Can it be real ?

omg...this is so unfair...words dont come easily

as funny as this is i havent lost items yet but i did lose 2 full levels from 1 death there might be something going on with blessings but who knows..

Regardless if you fixed it or not, I lost something I shouldnt have... Its comparable to insurance, I pay for safety just incase I die and yet I wasnt guaranteed that safety and Im not being compensated???? Ive bought items on this server, Ive been a good customer and you cant even repay me with my silks that Ive lost due to bugs on your server?
It's nothing i can do about, im just a tutor, plus i think i am the only one that posted a thread about this bug, at least i care, someone else could just ignore the complaning of many player's
This is something that the admin should take care of, and they will dont ask me when, they have many things to do (in my opinion this is an important thing to care about by the way).

Back