• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gratz Veziv :)

If u say so. Im not going to argue with a guy whos avatar pic is such a ridiculous pic like that. Its hard to take u serious with that funny pic xD

If thats me you're talking about then its ok. The reason why i said your post isnt valid is because he is a great leader but he didnt help. Maybe i am a great leader but how can you know if i 'didnt help' too?

Nori gz brain, another guy acting big on ots. You gotta be kidding me with licking that english twat's bum. One more thing: you should get a grip. You are trying to be some legends on this ot server i dunno why. Apart from you asslickers, everyone else thinks that you're piece of shits. By everyone else i mean us. Because rest of the server doesnt know who you are.

and if you're playing on nori then i dunno who is trash, your pvp = running into us with ue, getting paralyzed and killed like a noob and sitting in temple for 2hours.

First, running in and ue'ing was pretty obviously me suiciding a nub char. I'll die for my team mates because most of them are more than just team mates, and I'd rather die on my nub char than them die on their mains. It gave them time to set up their defense didn't it? Ya, you retards fell right into what I was doing.

Ps. I was on nori for about 10 mins. Long enough to come their, let them get their defense set how it needed to be and log out.

Second, Everyone on this ot can look at our war records and see who's trash and who's not. The one time you beat us in frags was because you pussies disbanned your guild.

Third, I don't have to lick anybody. Alex knows I think he's a decent leader. Catch that? DECENT. A rock could leader better than Veziv.

Your a big man talking on the forums at 6 am. Glad I could make you made enough to stay up all night :) You're trash what is left of veziv's team is trash. Keep running scared and hiding in defense during warmode.

Ok let me reply to you. This isnt tibia 7.6, this isnt real tibia, you dont have any prestige and a set of simple limited skills that a 10year has when it comes to war (hotkeys). Secondly, you didnt make any difference with that ue on nori as far as im concerned because it took us 5 seconds to kill you and i dont think it had any impact on their defence at all. Next, if we could see the real war records - we were winning before you started 'mass inviting'. After you had a huge advantage of more people we were in fact winning the warmode and veziv disbanded because you were only coming out on your own terms which was annoying. So we fought ljecim instead.

You can say that veziv is a noob for insulting and acting like a noob. But i was a part of a leading team on rl for years and i can tell you that veziv is a good commander. But you cant expect too much from people on this ots that dont understand how to do simple things like potting and mwalls.

Im a student so i sleep very weirdly. About running into defence, i bet you would go dara/ank with 15 people against 35 retard. I think trash of this team was the guys that just left, odin aka FUCK YOU I JUST LOST 2LVLS!1 or flandie von kebabmaker :D

When the teams will be equal we can have the conversation again, that was my last post in this topic.

^ "Insanity boltz you wanna lead?" - Veziv

and what did you answer?

and btw, fix your accent you chav

Edit: I will actually go and answer your post fully. The problem with your little funny group is that you think you are some sort of pvp masters. You're saying that veziv is such a shit commander then why the fuck did you stay with this team for over so many weeks? If you have so fucking great knowledge why didnt you lead a battle? Since veziv is so shit and you are so pro. Just cry me a river because your little buddy got killed. Its almost impossible to have a decent conversation with your little group since they are so pro and i am so nub. Idc about lary, you or any others, i just said that he was useful. Since our guild is split fix some people and fight us mr pro.

We stayed aslong as we did too give you a chance too improve you didnt improve whatsoever over the duration of time we stayed so.

bla bla bla insult me more come on guys ;P Nori u fucking nothing u come with us withot this pvp bless to battle when we fighting against calar 3 hours , after battle u got 288 lose 12 lvl start crying and leave guild charlover :) I never leave guild )

Veziv: Eat a dick

All Polish Veziv-Lovers: Eat two dicks.

All RLD-guys: Flandie loves you.

Nori: U MAD BRO? U MAD BRO?

Flandie: I love you. Hellooooo my little freeend.

Come on, seriously? I adore all this pathetic arguements on this forum. Wild Borat appears, Borat uses Naaaaaaaaaaaaat, It is very effective. Polacks & Noobs is now dedek. Just fuck off and stop giving everyone dem big insults yo and argueing who is the best, if or if not veziv the retard is a good commander or how damn good Flandie is.. Just cut it and go take a wank and taste your own sperm because every big stronk man have tasted their own cum.

Peace nigs,

As calar said, what is veziv without us from RLD? Hahaha NOTHING. Btw Veziv is not the problem, its his freaking polish friends who just cant shut their mouth + they cant understand a fucking english word. Veziv is a decent shepherd, but his sheeps is out of control ;<

RLD is, and has always been worthless. You're nothing, is that so hard for you to understand? While I'm not the biggest fan of Veziv, I respect him a whole lot more than I'll ever respect someone from RLD.

Im rly sad about this situation idk what happens since i didn't play for like 3-4 days but i will try to fix it nicky bro...

Sparticus, please shut up . You polish cunt.
Insanity Boltz was only player with knowledge in that team, and if you speak about charlover's, i can tell you who's charlover. Veziv.

Yeah he do, char's which didn't he leveled up or anything. I remember when he died once in battle, he didn't come back and whole team died coz of that.

And before that battle he said like, "IF YOU DIE COME BACK WE WILL WIN COME BACK IF YOU DIE DON'T BE PUSSYES"
I died 7x and still came back, he died once and he didn't even appear.

:s:s:s:s:s:s

btw insanitzy boltz. I dont usually go all serious in tibia, but if you would have called me a little polish cunt in personal i would have smashed that little dirty, chavy fucking face of yours.

Peace

crying are we? you polish prick, btw i am not a chav and on the other hand come to england then go get your plane ticket bro if your so angry lets settle this like men. pussy

- - - Updated - - -

Alex is a good player and hes pretty good at leading. Just because he didnt help lead u guys doesnt mean hes not good. Give the guy props where its due.

Hi Alex!
Brandon is prooooooooo

hey my lover sup?

- - - Updated - - -

If thats me you're talking about then its ok. The reason why i said your post isnt valid is because he is a great leader but he didnt help. Maybe i am a great leader but how can you know if i 'didnt help' too?

i did not " try " to lead that team because i knew and always knew it was not worth my effort cause you guys don't know how to take spots, pot eachother, m wall (at times) so not worth nothing to me, cya around you prick.

Yeah he do, char's which didn't he leveled up or anything. I remember when he died once in battle, he didn't come back and whole team died coz of that.

And before that battle he said like, "IF YOU DIE COME BACK WE WILL WIN COME BACK IF YOU DIE DON'T BE PUSSYES"
I died 7x and still came back, he died once and he didn't even appear.

Lol i see that those characters "which he didn't leveled up" hurts you so much. But who cares about you? saying that veziv is charlover and complaining about hes 1 death and your 7 deaths i can say now that you are the one who's charloving here and also you are the one who always have something to say even if you were in like 2-3 battles and only once with character in warmode LMAO

Hah dude, you don't know why i was three times in battle then left.Yeah i am charlover? Dude if i am charlover i would be 300 rp not a 200 rp.
First of all, i left Becouse that guy Kakso Noris
Second, Veziv even don't know command
Third, They are speak 80% polish while battleing on ventrilo.

Last edited:
@Demonblood

Come battle?

I'll fight you with my reals, 10 vs 20?
I can fight 10 vs 50 coz i can see that you noob just asking hard..
Anytime brotha..

I speak 4 lang, French, English, Polish and a bit of Brasil? I've been in brasil guild loads of time they command in Brasil and i did understand and they are in 100% better than you so

SHUT THE FUCK UP.
DIE.

brasil is not a language u idiot ass licker
brazilian ppl speaks portuguese

You can say that about everyone. So your post is not valid

Something is wrong with you, you dirty polish cunt.
You said you dont mean to be all serious around tibia. Every FUCKING POST I SEE FROM YOU IS DEAD SERIOUS.

Pull your fucking head out of your ass and ask the first person you see to slap you in the face, really hard.

Back