• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Great...Serversave again

Teren

Reaction score
So.. this is the second time this happen' again.. all night without server because the "better" new hoster cant open the server nice nice...
we need to wait again until mark or hani wake up wo hoo..<_<

sdn1o5.jpg

The moment you wrote this thread, the server was already online again. So that makes "all night without server", 20 minutes. I don't know the reason why it didn't start this time, as I just had time to notice and then I had to run to school. (Yea, I'm human. I go to school.)

The moment you wrote this thread, the server was already online again. So that makes "all night without server", 20 minutes. I don't know the reason why it didn't start this time, as I just had time to notice and then I had to run to school. (Yea, I'm human. I go to school.)

most ppl who got a real life does it ^^

@Xon depends if u have finished school and still dont have a job ;o?

@Xon depends if u have finished school and still dont have a job ;o?

then how are you on a comp and got internet? i mean its kinda hard to live... or you live still with you parents and your like 22? XD

1#tip if that your life i just did explain... go study or get a life...

then how are you on a comp and got internet? i mean its kinda hard to live... or you live still with you parents and your like 22? XD

1#tip if that your life i just did explain... go study or get a life...

Then stop guess, I live in my apartment with my gf, And in sweden you get something called "Operating Grants" and thats 300 euro monthly

Then stop guess, I live in my apartment with my gf, And in sweden you get something called "Operating Grants" and thats 300 euro monthly

ye i know but still to have money to have internet and food and other things you need in the end the money is gone ...

Xon before u claim about someone lives with his gf, Try to get on yourself. And first maybe take exam ;)

Xon before u claim about someone lives with his gf, Try to get on yourself. And first maybe take exam ;)

well im 1 year away frmo going studying and i got a gf .... what more? a car would be nice but i did offer things for that i did rather have

Back