• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Great Work Radonia Team!

Mufflert

So evil I wear pink
Reaction score
Had nothing to do at work so just felt like praising you guys for a great work, so you know it's appreciated! :thumbup:

I know it can't be easy being as few as you are, but as far as I've seen(for the time that I've played here) you're doing alot of updates on both the server and the map, and you're always helpful while online if there's a bug or if someone is stuck(can happen quite often :p) or maybe just if someone has a question that a tutor can't answer.

Aswell for the tutors, you're doing a great work aswell :).

So thumbs up for you guys, love the server! keep the good work up :thumbup:

Flame away~

Thanks for the appreciation for us tutors, and I would also like to congratulate the Radonia team for a job well done.

I am sure everyone on the server appreciates your work! This is easily the best server out there.

Had nothing to do at work so just felt like praising you guys for a great work, so you know it's appreciated! :thumbup:

I know it can't be easy being as few as you are, but as far as I've seen(for the time that I've played here) you're doing alot of updates on both the server and the map, and you're always helpful while online if there's a bug or if someone is stuck(can happen quite often :p) or maybe just if someone has a question that a tutor can't answer.

Aswell for the tutors, you're doing a great work aswell :).

So thumbs up for you guys, love the server! keep the good work up :thumbup:

Flame away~

/\ Agreed :thumbup:

Radonia for life, everytime i leave the server i know i will come back because its the only server.

Ive been just in rook yet and killed 2 chickens xD and a few other monsters.. im to lazy to exp more cus on that low exp rate cus i have much other things to say

My point of view:

Rookguard looks well!^^

Just wait until you've entered any of the main cities, they're awesome! Hope to see you there! ;)

I haven't really much time in last case.. I wish i cud see all spawns & so.. ive seen few screenshots by random peoples & their loot etc

Which ot serv is radonia using? [tfs or so]

And which voc shud i take in main ?:p

Ive been just in rook yet and killed 2 chickens xD and a few other monsters.. im to lazy to exp more cus on that low exp rate cus i have much other things to say

My point of view:

Rookguard looks well!^^

Seriously? Rookgaard is messy mapped.

I haven't really much time in last case.. I wish i cud see all spawns & so.. ive seen few screenshots by random peoples & their loot etc

Which ot serv is radonia using? [tfs or so]

And which voc shud i take in main ?:p

http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=2837 check that thread for a map with monsters.

Radonia is using TFS, since Talaturen is one of the teammembers. :)

Back