• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

gym sold char

Is this guy from our planet? /\ ha :D
Majczal look at ur life ok? all u do is troll on forums haha :D and everyone owns u :D triple chin huh :D

Stop lieing you little polack before I trow a fucking bomb on your country. GYM AND CALAR FOREVER ALONE rofl

Edit: I forgot your fat as fuck nvm

What kind of bomb you mean? Your fat ass? :D Kid cry is free. You don't have to pay for it ;) And learn some orthography, ok? :)
Peace

Well Randomscurb123 is telling the truth, and now ur saying Calar that its stupid to buy it because he can take it back, isnt the rules that if u sell ur account ur account will be deleted like everyone was making threads about Fatima selling her account?
But because its ur friend its legal? go crawl back in ur Cave.. and if Talaturen and Hani really care about the fucking rules they made, they should delete this lvl 400+ char ...

Peace :D

Name: Fatima Co Kurwa
Former Name: Fatima The Bruxa

So I guess youll make new thread saying she sold char also? XD

GG BRAIN

Back