• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hard Core PVP Questions

Candlejack

Don't hug me I'm scared
Reaction score
I think the updates to Tibia are horrifying. Walking through players, magic fields don't hurt people, the new pvp system. Terrible.

But, I was hoping to find comfort on a Hardcore PVP server. Here are my questions.

1. Can you walk through other players?
2. If I shoot a fire field down, if a random player walks on it will he take damage?
3. Is it possible to succeed on such a server? Or am I going to get attacked a lot?
4. Best HPVP Server?

A little late, surprised you didn't get a response before.

1. Can you walk through other players?
-Nope. Only in a Protection Zone.

2. If I shoot a fire field down, if a random player walks on it will he take damage?
-Yes.

3. Is it possible to succeed on such a server? Or am I going to get attacked a lot?
-You can succeed, join up with a guild fast & make friends(Or stay hidden & Quiet) try not to get into to much trouble until you can back yourself up, with that said it's not easy, it's very hard & people are hypocritical dicks. If you think you can succeed with that in mind, go for it.

4. Best HPVP Server?
-Inferna I've found to be a pain, a lot of polish kids kill English speakers & random PK a lot more than I've seen on Dolera, it's also assumed that Dolera is more populated.
Both servers have people with level 50-80 mages, that hunt botters on regular occasions, just so you know.

A few advantages are things like the low population means there is always a free spawn on top of that there is normally always a war going on, so it's even easier to level as you don't have high levels running around taking PZ for no reason at all times.

Back