• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Have a question for Talaturen

valley27

Reaction score
Talaturen...i am very new to ot's i was wondering if you would hook me up with a link to download this rl server...i have been lookin every where for one i could use with 8.7 i will not be opening it up to public bc i do not want to open my ports and all i want ot for is for me and friends to play and war with each other but if you can help me that would be cool.

Thanx.

~Luke~

Talaturen...i am very new to ot's i was wondering if you would hook me up with a link to download this rl server...i have been lookin every where for one i could use with 8.7 i will not be opening it up to public bc i do not want to open my ports and all i want ot for is for me and friends to play and war with each other but if you can help me that would be cool.

Thanx.

~Luke~

LOL??? this server is nota download and run server.

altho, there is something called ''

ye as they said :p ..
But if you know where to look you will find it easy however if you want to play with only your friends you still need to open ports ells they wont find you :p might work if your "LANing" not sure about that but if its over the net you need to open them or pay some money for a host

Why would he give you something he worked on for free so you can play with your friends?

mine ot works in LAN :D (school)
exhaust time on Sd was 0.01 sec :D and all had like 1kk hp
but why not :D was fun <3

Cuz we cant .. its a done network and we cant acces any cleint games (only LAN) ...

Well we enter warots.net.pl or novawar.hopto.org in a class in brake time, and we are playing war xD but the brakes are longer on university, we have 20min break on university ;P

dude we had a 2h "break" Cuz a lektion was there no techter :D
But my school suxs ...

Back