• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HDCommentary: Gameplay Commentaries about various games!

Spoking

Oldschool Developer
Reaction score
Hello there!

Me and some friends of mine decided to create a youtube account and create gameplay commentaries. I think you all know what those are, because they are famous on youtube. Think about machinima and that kind of things.

Anyways, we have created an account on youtube with gameplay commentaries, and if you're interested you can check them out through the link below:

YouTube - HDCommentary's Channel

At the moment we usually make Call of Duty: Black ops, Modern warfare 2 and minecraft videos. But the amount of games will grow in the future.

I hope that you guys can give me tips about certain things, because I'm not from america or england and therefor I might have a bit of an accent. Tell me what we can improve so we can work on that and make even better videos in the future.

Thanks for reading,
Spoking

Are you guys up for a clan match? We rather play competitive sniper matches, but we play normal too ;)

Gonna check the page now

EDIT: Just realized you play on PC, never mind

@Spice

Yes, I do play on the pc, but my friends play on xbox and ps3 :p

How do you turn around the napalm strike? XDDDDD and who are you @ the video? :)

I am the one who does the intro and I am the one who's playing :p
You have to hold your mouse button and rotate with it. I dunno but it's pretty hard xD

I will probably get an Xbox 360, but not now xD
Maybe after a few months =P

Back