• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Healing Monsters?

Fairywintah

RoHaN-OTs - Support and Mapper.
Reaction score
I have latley been harshed by people that follow you and heal all your monsters that your gonna kill.
I know this feature of healing is good against botters but seriously, why do it to people that actually manually leveling?
It so stupid and you waste time like a rabbit..

If you say "Your a noob, your just 100+ and you dont have a vote for this community" then do not read this or even
consider signing or repley.. But IF you agree on deleteing this spell repley with "agree or sign"

Disagree, well if they come and heal your monster just leave and come back in like 5 minutes?

Too bad they were healing, where was it? Mby I should show where the locker is placed... ;)

I disagree you honestly don't wanna take this spell out it will effect majorly on wars/mini battles because ud only be able to heal 1 person not multiple ppl(I think he could make it so it doesn't heal monsters but he prob wont since its like this on rl tibia also)

If you're exping manually you'd best go to the places where people can't bot. Level in PoI, Inq, high in the hive tower, hard places in svargrond mines and so on.

Back