• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hello,Im new

Ayrton

KTHXBYE
Reaction score
Is this server good? i am planing to start here
Leading guild,pa,friendly guild's etc?
Please explain me everything about this ot.

King Regards,

Ayrton~

Depends on what you like to accomplish really..

Sorcerer's can hit very hard with UE, depending on their level & magic level.
Paladin's have very good healing.
Knight's do not hit very hard but are good blockers.
Druid's are good as well, with paralyze, mas res & numerous useful attack spells.

Depends on what you like to accomplish really..

Sorcerer's can hit very hard with UE, depending on their level & magic level.
Paladin's have very good healing.
Knight's do not hit very hard but are good blockers.
Druid's are good as well, with paralyze, mas res & numerous useful attack spells.

Okay,thanks i see your friendly ;)
Can i message you ingame for like 5 minutes?

look at the abuse from validus? :S there the only people who abuse the server log on once they have 30+ people and think they rule the ot :S

Haha! Validus is BIG shit! Only thing they do is buying characters, and log in when there is OB... If they were active, they would die every freaking minute...

Welcome on the server btw! If you wanna become loved on the server, kill Validus.. shouldt be so hard, if they are online (with less then 10 people) because all of them bot afk...

Haha! Validus is BIG shit! Only thing they do is buying characters, and log in when there is OB... If they were active, they would die every freaking minute...

I bet you're rld member i feel your pain bro. it's ok to be mad.

Welcome on the server btw! If you wanna become loved on the server, kill Validus.. shouldt be so hard, if they are online (with less then 10 people) because all of them bot afk...

Nice that you say that Validus is buying characters when you wanted to buy chars of your own.

Also, most people in Validus play for wars.. Therefore they are inactive til there is a war, and since you never want war they don't login.

The times we die are because you either sneak or we fuck up.. We haven't lost a war against you and you are still dumb enough to think you "own" this server..

I bet you're rld member i feel your pain bro. it's ok to be mad.

Wrong bet... Do i need to be a RLD member to see that validus are just a bunch of jerking kids who only log in for wars and don't exp because they lose lvls? I admit they are leading with OBS, but thats it!

Back