• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hello,Im new

Wrong bet... Do i need to be a RLD member to see that validus are just a bunch of jerking kids who only log in for wars and don't exp because they lose lvls? I admit they are leading with OBS, but thats it!

Whats wrong if we dont exp? :huh:

Soooo, if we were active, we'd get sneaked all the time? Have you even considered what would happen if we were? We wouldn't die all the time, you would, since we'd constantly sneak you, brainiac.

Soooo, if we were active, we'd get sneaked all the time? Have you even considered what would happen if we were? We wouldn't die all the time, you would, since we'd constantly sneak you, brainiac.

Give it a try then if you are so confined about yourself... O no wait, you have to rule tons of other ot servers right? Kiddo

Okay,stop spamm on this thread please, and can someone give me some free items in game? :)

Who's the kid here? The one being very very naive, or the one actually stating facts?

Okay,stop spamm on this thread please, and can someone give me some free items in game? :)

Its a really cool server, I could personally give you some startinggear and block you a few monsters to get you on your feet if you want to! Just PM me ingame. I'll be online tonight!

Kinda regards,
Lady Stark

To all of you:
Mission accomplished!

So hilarious how Validus member's are reacting to that.

Thank you for this!

Btw Aryton if you need anything in game feel free to msg Ice Meto!

Again, many thanks!

To all of you:
Mission accomplished!

So hilarious how Validus member's are reacting to that.

Thank you for this!

Btw Aryton if you need anything in game feel free to msg Ice Meto!

Again, many thanks!

This bro is taking over me stagery on forums now o_0

Well i didnt care its just a wrong thread to talk about it right now ^^

Okay mates, i arleady get some help by few player's,if i need some help ill message you guys ingame.

Thanks once again fellaz,

Ayrton.

Jesus christ so many kids in denial.. i think its obvious validus would pretty much rape most of the guilds on here atm. ( catch my drift? anybody with 25 lvl 250s can take a win pretty easily )

Welcome to shadowcores bro. Validus is leading guild and until we lose a war here we will still be leading guild. We have yet to lose an OB or even be outscored in kills in warmode. So until then RLD and whoever else has problem can continue to suck us. We are running this.

lol my lyf is tibz i love validus wif all me heart they r swty bastards who need a lyf much loveeee homies westie carry on flaming validus suck my ballls mother fuckers!!!!

Wrong bet... Do i need to be a RLD member to see that validus are just a bunch of jerking kids who only log in for wars and don't exp because they lose lvls? I admit they are leading with OBS, but thats it!

OB's are the only battles that count, that's why.

Back