• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroes of Newerth in Tibia. how would it be?!

Would HoN fit in Tibia?

• Yes, and also playable!

Votes: 28 43.8%
  • No, It wont fit since tibia is 2D and HoN is 3D!

Votes: 28 43.8%
  • Well, I dont know how HoN looks like!

Votes: 8 12.5%

• Total voters
oh and btw, there are many ppl who started playing Pokemon OT, and they dont know nothing about tibia, just because its Pokemon they've started.

Btw there are many people who are familiar with pokemon since they were little [if they watched the show] , and stuff .. I don't think someone is watching HoN on tv as a show..

Instead of saying it is impossible, I say you go make the server if you can , let's see how it will turn out. :p

no idea, just interesting, should I try or not XD Well, im already started, cuz it's seems fun for me, but have no idea how much time it would take.

It's fail if the server is RPG.
It's not fail if the server is a war server.

• The maps = easy to do, just like HoN/LoL has.
• The spells for each champion + summoner spells = easy but a lot of free time to do it.
• The towers = just replace a monster and then change the sprite (it could be the flamethrower and then change the sprite)
• The game system = hard...
• The shop items = a lot of time to but easy.
• The champions per week = easy.
• The seconds until minions spawn = I dont know the difficult.
• The time you are dead = It's hard because when you die you can reconnect in 0 seconds...
• The runes = Mmmm....

It would be ok if it's a war server.

Hmm i think it could be nice but... Hon i ment to be played by few peoples per game. But why not take the Idea with dota into tibia and but it in a bigger scale. like. There are 2 factions on a rpg/pvp server. And there will be outposts on the way between the two faction cities. There will spawn monsters at each city and the monsters will run toward the other faction city. And you can capture all those outposts between the cities. And maiby pvp reward?? would be awesome :D

I debated doing this, wouldnt be super hard, but would be kinda dumb, as not enough kool spells, not enough kool outfits, just leave it to Dota 8/10 and Free, League of Legends, 4/10 and free, and Hon 10/10 Paid.

I debated doing this, wouldnt be super hard, but would be kinda dumb, as not enough kool spells, not enough kool outfits, just leave it to Dota 8/10 and Free, League of Legends, 4/10 and free, and Hon 10/10 Paid.

Couldn't give HoN a 10/10. Just 1 constantly played map, broken and useless heroes like blacksmith or rampage, items like brutalizer or mana ring etc etc. I could just go on with the reasons but I suppose these should be enough. 8/10 from me. But that's alot when it comes from me ^_^

• The spells for each champion + summoner spells = easy but a lot of free time to do it.
• The towers = just replace a monster and then change the sprite (it could be the flamethrower and then change the sprite)
• The time you are dead = It's hard because when you die you can reconnect in 0 seconds...
• The runes = Mmmm....

Moron, HON IN TIBIA, no nooby lol.

• The runes = Mmmm....

• The Maps - I agree, would take some time but not that hard.
• Spells for each champion - Some of them are more advanced than just send effects and deal damage so they would some time too.
• The Towers - You must be kidding, what about not attacking allies and ally minions? What about target select order? The best way would be scripted attackable NPC.
• The Game System - What you mean by this? I thought map/spells and such are part of game system.
• The Shop Items - Just scripted onBuy for openShopWindow.
• Champions/week - I agree, just make some array with available champs + script via cron that executes once per week and randomizes them.
• The seconds~ - Easy, just simple globalevent or addEvent after started match.
• The time you are dead - Just invisible floor above map with counting using doSendAnimatedText with optional argument of target/player so only you see your numbers + doTeleportThing when the wait time expires.
• The Runes - Mmm :p.

Anyway such OTS would be fail, HoN is HoN and Tibia is Tibia. ;p

This would be AWESOME.

But hard to code ..
I mean, the basics wouldn't be tough .. the creeps could be raids .. but idk how they would automatically move.
But things like the items and skills would be pretty tough ..... Custom spell sprites and lottsa source editing I think

Might actually be quite fun... used to play ots quite a lot but havent played ot-s for around a year already... because no interesting servers online.

This idea was posted 100times.. On one hand I agree it will maybe be fun, but it will also be much work and in the end HoN/DotA is more fun to play..
The biggest prob is that you have NO minimap.. How to use teleportscroll? You can't check enemies positions, towers etc..

Also it is a prob that the client only supports 15x9 SQM (?), so that some spells depending on distance are quite uneffective or overpowered.. For example blood hunter/seeker either his ulti needs to do loads of damage to make it useful or it will just suck.

Back