• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroland RPG - Information and Discussion

Evil Hero is hospitalized or something lol so project is a bit on hold. :p

He is always on the Hospital.
Better wishes Mario <3

Currently I'm at home, still sick, so I can't do really much, checking forum here and there some, but resting mostly.

kind regards, Evil Hero.

Just let me know when u get back from hospital and u'll be over that disease or w/e you have now! I'd like to help u with the server, I can map some quests, cities, etc etc just lemme know! :)

Currently I'm at home, still sick, so I can't do really much, checking forum here and there some, but resting mostly.

kind regards, Evil Hero.

rest it up mario!!!
Contact me asap bro i.am back after a long time so lets talk some!!!!

U must have party hard, damn boy u've been sick for over a month now! Get back to your previous, healthy state mate! We've gotta epic OTS to make! :D

r u guys still workin with it? every time i watch this thread, the map is still 30% ;(

ye i think its dead too, such a shame..

Edit:
any updates??

Last edited:
that always happened since i map there they always gone with not saying nothing but lets hope he get better

Back