• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroland RPG - Information and Discussion

Hi, here my little gift for this big projetc,

57022842.png

Small teaser!
templesnake-1.png

This ancient temple has been on the island longer than the village or any of its inhabitants. All three rivers of the island flow through its center, and snakes seem attracted to it by an unknown force. You may have to take quite some time before you can solve its secrets, do you think you're up for it?

P.S. I'm Aaron from OTFans, I posted this there. Posting here for more activity :p

Small teaser!
templesnake-1.png

This ancient temple has been on the island longer than the village or any of its inhabitants. All three rivers of the island flow through its center, and snakes seem attracted to it by an unknown force. You may have to take quite some time before you can solve its secrets, do you think you're up for it?

P.S. I'm Aaron from OTFans, I posted this there. Posting here for more activity :p

Oo telescope at the top?! Looks like the perfect place to pixel gaze...or is it a monkey statue? Worshiping altar, meh...

When does this Server start? it looks so cool, i cant barely wait

It's Great!!

Hey Evil, I sent you a PM with the preview script of the storywriting.
sorry for such the short notice.

I can't wait, It'll be great.

Most of the Dev's are occupied with other things, so we are taking a little break for now.

Back