• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroland RPG - Information and Discussion

2 years of waiting. I'm serious. 2 years, waiting for this. You made my day. I love you. so .. much.

- - - Updated - - -

2 years of waiting. I'm serious. 2 years, waiting for this. You made my day. I love you. so .. much.

I will ask Evil Hero to update his post with some new teasers and new functions.
We are also planning to customize the otclient to get an unique experience while playing this ot.

Every good proyect have to take at least 2-3 years, administrator should post something to keep hope in this

2 years is far to long, a good project can be up and running within a month or two, depending on the effort the team puts in.

2 years is far to long, a good project can be up and running within a month or two, depending on the effort the team puts in.

There are differences between a "good" and an truly unique and innovative project.

When you try to do things perfectly, they take way longer.

Just like Siegh said, yeah for some projects like real maps and edited downloaded maps it might only take a month or 2, but when you're making a truly custom and unique server it takes time and of course the amount of people working on it varies but either way those type of servers will take a good amount of time.

Exactly. A good project takes few months to a year. A project that has been crafted into a game that flows nicely, yet has it's own appeal other than just another "custom ots" can take any time from 18 months to 3-4 years. I have been following this project since the first day i saw this thread. I really loved some of the ideas and they gave me alot of inspiration for my project (that is for now... dead and buried until i have the time & focus to re-earth it Xd) ANYWAY.. It is server's like this that keep the rpg community around. Even when there are no servers for them online - the players are willing to wait as they know that those projects that take time provide the best experience.

I really wish you luck, love that this is active again. And am 100% backing this & waiting until the completion of this server :)

There are differences between a "good" and an truly unique and innovative project.

When you try to do things perfectly, they take way longer.

Wasn't Lordaeron,or TNT ETHERBANK considered unique and epic, too?
After 2 months no players...

Wasn't Lordaeron,or TNT ETHERBANK considered unique and epic, too?
After 2 months no players...

You are forgetting lordaeron was hosted years ago and was really successful. The recent one was not the same.
This is new. This is different.

You are forgetting lordaeron was hosted years ago and was really successful. The recent one was not the same.
This is new. This is different.
ok in tHe end one bottle too much of tha cool chilled beer bro :D

Exactly. A good project takes few months to a year. A project that has been crafted into a game that flows nicely, yet has it's own appeal other than just another "custom ots" can take any time from 18 months to 3-4 years. I have been following this project since the first day i saw this thread. I really loved some of the ideas and they gave me alot of inspiration for my project (that is for now... dead and buried until i have the time & focus to re-earth it Xd) ANYWAY.. It is server's like this that keep the rpg community around. Even when there are no servers for them online - the players are willing to wait as they know that those projects that take time provide the best experience.

I really wish you luck, love that this is active again. And am 100% backing this & waiting until the completion of this server :)

Thanks for the good wishes :)

Well I didn't really wanted to bring the topic back up again as I'm doing silent progress, where I do not press myself onto a deadline.
As this topic is getting active again, i'll have to clear up some facts.

1) Yes I do still work on the server but as said I'm not going to say any release date or w/e (it's done when it's done)
2) The Developer cycle ofcourse changed up to now (beniS, Master-m and me are the only ones working on it atm)
3) I'm not going to convert everything to the newest protocol (it'll stick to 8.54)
4) The server can just be played with a special version of OTClient (Thanks to the Developers of it, you are doing an amazing job on the client :))

Those where just some answers to the questions I've received so far in pm's or in other ways :p

I can also announce that the server once it's fully coded/scripted/tested, will be published as a public version (except the map)
so we hopefully gonna see some more rpg servers afterwards.

I hope that I cleared up most of the questions which people had so far, if not just feel free to ask :)

Now some stuff for the eyes:
client.jpg
this is some stuff which is already implemented into the client :)
more will follow soon!

kind regards, Evil Hero.

Last edited:
That's good to hear, good luck and take you time. No need to rush i'd rather wait longer and play a better server.

I would like to invite everyone who is interested in the Client development to take a look at
OTClient - Heroland
There you can see the progress of it, or even suggest things you'd really like to see on Heroland.

kind regards, Evil Hero.

Map is even good... Like a old castles in the valley in city of Warlord...
Pretty good, to host this ot now. Why you don't host it? many people waiting for ots with own made fable.

Regards, Unix

Update!!! Releasee ittt haha.. Good luck and you better work on it cause lots of people are waiting for this amazing Ot. <3

what about a lil bumpidibump to this epic of thread :p

Back