• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
On ID: 4471 & 4472 you can try ID: 6721-6723, it's a little buggy but see if you like it. With corner pieces I don't think you can, so you might have to try and avoid those situations.

Yeah I see what you mean, done that on some parts too, but I mean its still a little buggy as you say :p and yeah I should avoid the situations but I wanted it that way so I saw past it xD Nevermind mate we dont need to look into this anymore then we already done, we aint getting much further, its either avoid it or it'll be a little buggy, for now Im sticking with this, thanks alot tho :) +1

-----------

Haha yesbox, I'm already almost done with a pair of new pieces, but I'll finish it up and post em when I come home, going to work now :)

---
edit:

Ah well I fixed theese up in a quickie and leave it here until I get home again x)

The deeper you go, the warmer it gets.. and bigger and more horrible creatures lurks in the dark..

2ypbuqc.png

n5fvv7.png

Alot warmer.. :ninja:

ilj3ip.png

What the hell, didint I just come from ice and cold?! :w00t:

2v3sg9k.png

(Yeah there's a little idea about the whole theme of this cave that Im trying express x] )

And the deeper you goo.. It just keeps getting warmer.. now its not just warm anymore its getting HOT!

Hmm.. Fire elementals.. does that mean more d..

142c7d4.png

Demons!

bi4je0.png

Bad news keep on coming!

2j3h01l.png

b5mv69.png

Another floor down..? Do I actually dare to go on?

sb6dch.png

To be continued..

:D

And the deeper you goo.. It just keeps getting warmer.. now its not just warm anymore its getting HOT!

The roof, the roof the roof is on fire, burn motherf****r burn burn motherf****r! :D

They look all clean but still awesome :D

Looks good, will suggest the brown mountain walls though think they will fit in nicely.

The roof, the roof the roof is on fire, burn motherf****r burn burn motherf****r! :D

They look all clean but still awesome :D

Hahahaha, thanks mate! :D

look kinda good to me ;)

Thank u :p

Looks good, will suggest the brown mountain walls though think they will fit in nicely.

Tried it out but I liked this one better :)

Niceeee, will it get even more hot behind the demons?
I want to hunt frost dragons on your server by the way.

Maaaaybe it will.. maaaybe it will.. ;)

Haha thanks, you will be able too ! I promise . :)

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

Our newest member to the Scarlet Horn crew:
WardawG!!!!!

Welcome Wardawg to the team, pleased to have you with us. :)

Wish I could have stolen WardawG for Heroland, would make my job so much easier. GL Guys, I really want to play a server that looks promising, and this promising!

Thanks and lets build a awesome server!

Hell yeah we will mate, with this crew its gonna be a certain sucsess! :D

Wish I could have stolen WardawG for Heroland, would make my job so much easier. GL Guys, I really want to play a server that looks promising, and this promising!

Hahaha, MINE!!!

Thanks mate, we are going to do everything we can to make this the best OT ever. :)

-----

Hmm.. Fire elementals.. does that mean more d..

142c7d4.png

Demons!

bi4je0.png

Bad news keep on coming!

2j3h01l.png

b5mv69.png

Another floor down..? Do I actually dare to go on?

sb6dch.png

To be continued..

:D

Last edited:
And here's some more pics of the cave, pretty much the same things but atleast an update to show you I aint slacking ;] (this floor is pretty big :d )

255p2f7.png

2mm6dcl.png

(Burn motherf*cker? ^_^ )

344ffx3.png

34shyc7.png

e16xi8.png

There u go.

Im gotta go to sleep now, tomorrow I'll be working and after that Im going to my girl for the weekend so this will probably the last pics I put up for the week, but dont worry I'll get right back to it as soon as Im back home. :)

Rep if you like it!

Wasent much work to do today so I got some time over to map before I go, here's what I made this morning :d

A throne room for a raidboss.

20pejqw.png

Which is Orshabaal! (Note: he's just spawned now for the picture, he will be a rarespawn and will not be there unless the raid is active.)

2iu738.png

wmjeid.png

This is not the end of this cave, its aloooooot more to come. This is just what u end up @ if u go this way, it will be alot of diffrent crossroads which will lead you to complete diffrent things. :]

Last edited:
Rlly lovely.

imo you should also use the dirt wall, mixing with the stone wall u used. (id:5631-5651)

Thanks mate :)

Yeah perhaps, I've just been abit to lazy to do that XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back