• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely! <3

----
Edit: Aight now Im off to stockholm for the weekend, I'll be back monday night as earliest! ciao! :]

Last edited:
Make a zoo for entertainement so they can make family trips
:ninja:

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

Our newest member to the Scarlet Horn crew:
WardawG!!!!!

Welcome Wardawg to the team, pleased to have you with us. :)

Is it just you and Wardawg?

edit: just checked the first page :p good luck dude and dudettes (?) :p looks cool so far and Wardawg, what happened to your ot(?)

Thanks macedoon:)

New pictures
Scarab Cave that HesteN wanted

scarabcave1.png

scarabcave2.png

scarabcave4.png

scarabcave5.png

To be continued

Haha, i got this bug if i attack a moster the holes disappear<_<

edit: just checked the first page :p good luck dude and dudettes (?) :p looks cool so far and Wardawg, what happened to your ot(?)

my ot is still not finished but it will in a few weeks or less only thing that has to be done is some missing spawns some emty places in the jungle and npc's then it will be online.
But ill map now for hesten to because i like to be in a project with some more mappers and have some fun since i map solo now for a few years now and its getting boring :p but dont worry my server will be up for 100% just have some patience :p

Thanks macedoon:)

New pictures
Scarab Cave that HesteN wanted

scarabcave1.png

scarabcave2.png

scarabcave4.png

scarabcave5.png

To be continued

Haha, i got this bug if i attack a moster the holes disappear<_<

@ Knatte1 looks neat ;)

More sand less dirt, and yes: Remove those sand tiles in the last picture.
I see you have a great gift, you just have to know how to use it correctly (My opinion)

It's nice, but not really for a scarab place.

when I use tiles or walls or even pillars in caves I try to think like this. Why is this pillar here, was there an altar? Why the walls, did they built something? so I try not to make abstract forms, so I put the walls in a square way and the pillars symetric with other pillars. Other than that, it looks cool and I think it does fit for scarabs, I mean they don't have to live in a 'sandy' cave, :p btw theres a ground bug in the first picture, north, underneath the cave wall, right above your character

dont like it, could be better
okey, how would you do it?;)
thanks for comment
-tip-

kinda like it just put this sand tiles out in the last pic
Thanks, I kinda like it how it is :)

More sand less dirt, and yes: Remove those sand tiles in the last picture.
I see you have a great gift, you just have to know how to use it correctly (My opinion)

It's nice, but not really for a scarab place.

Thanks, I think is like scarab place imo. Because I wanted it to look like an abandoned tomb, that the scarab has dug paths to.

when I use tiles or walls or even pillars in caves I try to think like this. Why is this pillar here, was there an altar? Why the walls, did they built something? so I try not to make abstract forms, so I put the walls in a square way and the pillars symetric with other pillars. Other than that, it looks cool and I think it does fit for scarabs, I mean they don't have to live in a 'sandy' cave, :p btw theres a ground bug in the first picture, north, underneath the cave wall, right above your character

Thanks for your thoughts Macedoon. I explained ^up
Fix the bug :p
Too dark, needs torches!
I use torch, it's just that it is out of the fire :p

Last edited:
Just sat and read through every page! I'm loving everyone's maps, looks amazing. I will definitely be playing this OT. You probably get tired of answering this but do you have an estimated time of launch? :D

Nice work guys

Back home again!

fuu, then i wont see any work of for a month. =(
since ill be leaving on monday morning, for a monthzzz. ='(

Aww sorry mate :p have fun untill ur back ^^

More pictures, hurry up and get back to mapping.

Just got back home, I'll be mapping soon again, maybe some new pic's tonight we'll see :p

Make a zoo for entertainement so they can make family trips
:ninja:

Haha, maybe I will actually xD Sounds cool :) But I dont think I will do it right now :p

I like the map style =)

Thank u :]

Hurry up and get back to us!

I'm back naooo!!!

Haha, yeah its just duuudes :p But the other duuuudes gotta get more active :(

Just sat and read through every page! I'm loving everyone's maps, looks amazing. I will definitely be playing this OT. You probably get tired of answering this but do you have an estimated time of launch? :D

Nice work guys

Haha thank you mate, I appreciate it :) But right now it depends alot on the other guys' activity. I'm working my ass of as much as I can, I just got a big piece from knatte1 too now, but its been a while from the rest! But hopefully it'll be in about 2 months, but nothing is for sure :p

Back home again!

Haha, maybe I will actually xD Sounds cool :) But I dont think I will do it right now :p
don't do the zoo! o_O
i'm making one atm, for mi server D:
i wannabe original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back