• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hesten

People say shit. Get the fuck over it already. What are you? 12?

Uhm. Its because he already said the same thing like 2 days ago, and proves himself stupid over and over. Stop going offtopic now, if you wanna comment like that take it in PM.

Looks very nice but the only thing i dislike is the "hanging rope" at the bridge in the last screen :p keep it up bro

nice Hesten, great maps!

Thanks mate, right back at ya!

the map looks great.
jadson fuck off. your maps are not that good.

Thanks man

Looks very nice but the only thing i dislike is the "hanging rope" at the bridge in the last screen :p keep it up bro

Hehe thanks, yeah I dont know really how I could do it in another way xD

-----------------------

Thanks Prest.

So I made a mountain "hiding" the necromancer spawn, nothing special just some nature, with a npc house on it :p

33jlszt.png

5mmmig.png

1070vgh.png

106egd0.png

33z39t2.png

nice pics there Alex! wonderfull!
hiho, new map!
Have been mapping a rotworms place.. =)
inspiration source (bridges); aftonbladet

iAyyx.png

VO1rK.png

QJq9I.png

yR7Cw.png

CGDJB.png

3zSNG.png

tJaJs.png

peace!

pretty much a copy of my rotworm cave, but Ill take that as a compliment ;)

Frozen Jungle Cave - Experiment gone wrong..

yOOEl.png

pretty much a copy of my rotworm cave, but Ill take that as a compliment ;)
afton~ I have to admit that the only part of your rotworm cave that I have seen is the bridge idea... so kinda hard to copy whole your spawn etc... but nvm... thanks.

End of the Cave... Beautiful Climate..

ZfppF.png

~Scarlet Horn Crew~
/Neon

Looks awesome Neon, simple but beautiful.

Is it the same cave as the frozen one? :p

No, the frozen cave is beneath this one, there is a story behind the frozen cave, I will reveal it later.

Looks great alex! But yes as blez said the last one is to empty, use both big and small stones to fill it up a little :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back