• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

High exp pvp server.

nclx

Reaction score
Intro:

TFS 1.0 (0.2), client 9.86 the server is going to be a high-rate custom map even though we started with Evolution as base. There is probably going to be a lot of player killing around :cool: plus the PVP events of course.

PVP Events

We currently have 2 automatic pvp events, will be adding more soon ;)

War of emperium:

e0ihok.jpg

Team battles with auto balance team:

- Auto balanced teams for fair events.
- Epic team battles in cool scenarios.
- Different battles with different names, scenarios, teams.

The following screenshot is the battle called "Rising of Ankrahmun", minotaurs vs skeletons, in a desert scenario.

11l4zm8.png

Website

The website is totally made by us, is multi-language, simple, fast and can expect new cool web features and statistics coming soon.

Future plans:

We are going to start small so people can start playing and testing stuff which will let us adjust the details during the process but we have a lot of plans for the future, the first release is not even 1/4 of what we have planed ;)

Small preview:
- Arena rating system (like in league, wow, etc), the rating will be shown in the website and this comes with a lot of benefits and features.
- More epic team battles scenarios, woe castles.
- Advanced upgrade system.
- Advanced pet system.

And many more, be patient for more info :)

Release date:

It will be soon, but we will open a beta server first, the beta will be up around a week to test everything and add some small updates before the first release.

Obviously, you will be able to join the beta stage but it will be hosted at home so it will probably lag for all EU users, then we are switching to a dedicated server.

The server will be announced in the proper section when the time is right.

I'm making this with love and I'm having a lot of fun with this, I'm sure I wont be the only one there :D

Last edited:
Uploaded some pictures, we were busy the last days so we couldn't work alot on it, but we are slowly finishing the basics for release :)!

Temple (still being modified)

Teleport room still growing too!

Our epic forum mascot :D

Incompleted web, but this is a preview

Last edited:
Hola cody :') nice to see you, I have to speak english because its in the forum rules I belive, I've been retired since long time ago but I'm back, good to see you using otland, I added you to friends we will be talking soon :D

Hello I'm bumping this thread because based on private suggestions and our own decisions we have decided to give to this server a small different edge, the post has been modified.

Also I want to say that the decision of releasing FREE scripts of the server is still up, but will be made in a different way due to "the way this community works".

We will be also supporting Otclient and recommending it as the main client to join our server as long as they are up to date with our version.

Looks nice when do it come up?

Sorry for the slow response but because of the lack of feedback I'm not checking this thread anymore, we are already running a test server hosted at home which is currently in version 0.7, at version 1.0 we will declare the test server over and release it to the public, we will change the name, domain and everything. The new info will be posted here of course and the advertise with the ip and everything in the right section.

We now have wayyyy more hunting zones than when I started this post (at least 230% more), we have upgraded many stuff, balanced more the vocations, added "arena shop" and you can only purchase with arena tokens that you get in battleground, war of emperium, etc... we will be adding more features events and system before the version 1.0.

Good Good Me Gusta, But change your website later to english so we can understand, ;)

The website is currently multi-language, for now we only support English / Spanish, we plan to expand to portuguese and polish too, but server didn't even start yet, as I said, we are in test server 0.7, official release will be 1.0 and we will keep updating from that moment obviously, we have too much ideas in mind but the release can't wait for all of those.

Back