• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Hiring Scripter, Web developer and dedicated server hoster!]

Heineken Extra

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm currently looking for a scripter, web developer and dedicated server hoster!
All this jobs will be payed with a good amount of cash! Remember, this isn't a full-time job it's a one thing job! You come, you do your work you leave; as simple as that.

What I'm looking for from a scripter:
To make an addon doll and it to work in-game.
Example command: "!addon barbarian" and then he gets the addon!
Edit a few items and make them non-lootable and an infinite arrow.
Non-PvP until level 100 or above and a change name script!

What I'm looking for from a web developer:
A Gesior AAC website - custom domain(custom domain I will pay for separate with other stuff) - with the layout and fix bug(s) and make the 4 most powerful guilds and make shop system work + if possible automatic item system too!

What I'm looking for from a dedicated server hoster:
A phpmyadmin which allows me to edit accounts, characters and everything including editing items on shop and of course a 24/7 server with DDos protection and from time to time ask for support.

Thanks for reading, if interested hit me up on PM!
Heineken Express!

Last edited:
Add me on skype and i'll show u it live if u'd like to. ~ rightarn

How about searching for the scripts, most of them already exists.
http://otland.net/threads/simple-addon-doll-addon.137266/

PVP protection level can be set in config.lua on most servers.

For infinite arrow edit the item in items.xml and remove this:
Code:
<attribute key="ammoAction" value="removecount" />

Items can be edited in items.xml and then remove them from the monsters.xml to make them not-lootable.

How about searching for the scripts, most of them already exists.
http://otland.net/threads/simple-addon-doll-addon.137266/

PVP protection level can be set in config.lua on most servers.

For infinite arrow edit the item in items.xml and remove this:
Code:
<attribute key="ammoAction" value="removecount" />

Items can be edited in items.xml and then remove them from the monsters.xml to make them not-lootable.
Yeah sorry for not updating I already got that hehe thanks.

Edit for scripter: already got two!
Still open for web developer and dedicated server hoster! PM please!

Sorry for the double post everybody! Got a web developer too! Any dedicated server hoster?

EDIT: Still looking for someone to host my website for the server and dedicated server hoster!

Last edited:
Bump! Found dedicated server hoster and website hoster. Now just looking for someone to help me with my website problems. The problems will be given to the people interested. Don't forget I'm paying!

@up - done!

I'm still looking for someone to help me setup my ot, I have file access to winscp and putty but there is no ot and/or website installed into it.

Back