• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hogwarts Online - The World Of Witchcraft And Wizardy

Is cyber still working in this project?
Just to let you know, he's using nickname 'cyber' in that project, but I'm not him xDD.
I abandoned this project once the other project admin stop taking interest into it.
I sent all the files to Zysen and other 2 users to see who takes more advantage of them.
Tho his ones seems more promising and I might help them later if they are worth it.

This will fucking own! :O
Allthough, I'd prefer if you make a script like this:
If you stand on a floor (Let's say ID 426, and uid/aid like.. 666) and say "Diagon Alley", you'll be teleported to the specific coordinates.
I think it'll work the same way as a boat NPC does, except for the Greetings Frase and maybe the "How Rude" ^^
Instead of "How rude", it should say "Poof!" and there'll be a fire below the character.

If it isn't too hard to do, try make it :D

Quidditch system, of course. Full invisible cape / full invisible ghost. It means your character will go invisible but FULLY invisible it means there wont be particles like Tibia has. With this cape you can go across the walls and so on. :):):)

Quidditch system, of course. Full invisible cape / full invisible ghost. It means your character will go invisible but FULLY invisible it means there wont be particles like Tibia has. With this cape you can go across the walls and so on. :):):)
I think not?! o_0

Add the human chess to this server.
There will be a chess and 3 maxium players will be able to join. Each game you win you'll recieve X gold or X money or X points.
You move without knowing how you can move in the chess, you will die. ^^

@tosuxo

Please listen to me.I don't wanna fight.I will make the systems - I won't steal anything.It will be original,and I repeat,I don't wanna fight!

Bumpz!

Happy holidays!

As some of you maybe may know,or don't;
Hogwarts Test Server will be opened in 31.12.2010 or on the "New Years Eve".
It will opened in 00:00 if we finish some things.So it's depending.

Last edited:
Dont expect to have a player playing there that day and the rest of the days from the same week.
Congratulations for the job you're doing with this project and we all hope to play it some day. Maybe you fail or maybe you dont so keep working. ^_^

hogwarts online quidditch team

Welcome to the Hogwarts Online Quidditch Department! This is the area that gives our students all the information they need to know about Quidditch. More information will be posted as it becomes avaliable.

Gryffindor Quidditch Team

Seekers

Code:
Zysen

Keepers

Code:

Chasers

Code:
EdwardHl

Beaters

Code:

Reserves

Code:

Hufflepuff Quidditch Team​

Seekers

Code:

Keepers

Code:

Chasers

Code:

Beaters

Code:

Reserves

Code:

Ravenclaw Quidditch Team​

Seekers

Code:

Keepers

Code:

Chasers

Code:

Beaters

Code:

Reserves

Code:

Slytherin Quidditch Team​

Seekers

Code:

Keepers

Code:

Chasers

Code:
Vladimir

Beaters

Code:

Reserves

Code:

If you want to be in one of this teams,you need to apply.

Code:
Name ingame:
Years:
Home:
Position:

Regards,
Zysen

Last edited:
Back