• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

hotsteppers=cowards b****** and noobs

Bazzese

Experienced Noob
Reaction score
You cant even get youre own battles stop being so immature and let us have our battle without getting killed by hotsteppers 24/7 you got no life or anything. i bet you look like a retard in rl sitting at computer 24/7 drinking coke. its so damn immature grow up damn noobs

I mean we were fighting at anni and then hotsteppers comes and going retarded as always. You guys cant get girlfriends in rl is that the problem? so you gotta play ot 24/7 and get highest lvl and then you think you will get a girlfriend? Everything is not a game!

oh u are so f....ing wrong becouse when i log in at 12:00 10 wesbay online when i log in in 15:00 13 wesbay online and finnaly when i back on job i see like 20 wesbay online ;o

oh u are so f....ing wrong becouse when i log in at 12:00 10 wesbay online when i log in in 15:00 13 wesbay online and finnaly when i back on job i see like 20 wesbay online ;o
Why do you bring up westbay here? :eek:

Well anyway like 20 minutes after they destroyed our battle westbay killed them ;]

This is a pvp-enforced server, none cares if u got your own shit& war

kthxbye

yeah it is annoying, but who cares, your guild is a hunted guild, so sorry

Hotsteppers are nothing unless there is loads of em, u guys suck, got no pvp. Striper, our guild may be hunted by yours but u got dropped by your own team and i got away lol. Fahrixi from hots i killed u solo with 3 of ur mates attacking me, u probably wont come back til theres 10+ hots online.
Buh-bye

who are u ingame, bcuz when my team killed me the guy who was traped died too.

also u guys are afraid to die, when we are killing 1 of ur guild your WHOLE guild come, but in noob chars.

EDIT2: also ROFL talking about solo'ing ppl, i was just ALONE today when u guys ask for help to osiris so u guys eventually can kill, but lmao i ended soloing 6 ppl from ur and osiris guild.

Last edited:
my names klashnekoff, and u didnt kill me when u had me trapped in north gate. and its not really hard to solo people who are 150 lvls lower than u is it???

but its not easy to solo some1 when 7 ppl are atking u either, and yeah we couldnt kill u on north gate, still dunno what happened there :p

who are u ingame, bcuz when my team killed me the guy who was traped died too.

also u guys are afraid to die, when we are killing 1 of ur guild your WHOLE guild come, but in noob chars.

EDIT2: also ROFL talking about solo'ing ppl, i was just ALONE today when u guys ask for help to osiris so u guys eventually can kill, but lmao i ended soloing 6 ppl from ur and osiris guild.

About Orsis guild :
Well they sux in pvp :( Yesterday they were pk'ing arround thais so me an twenkyee decided to kill them We went to venore killed like 3 of them when they were like 10+ And runned safe ^^ LoL'ed u guy's had me in trap like few time's but just failed:S How can u let some1 to run away if u got him in trap nxt to venore boat :)
U guys killed tweknkee 1 min before he lost he's pz :D So u were lucky with it :p

About topic:
Why every1 is blaming hots for using bot's for beeing retard's and all that shit's. I just showed tompkinss yesterday that he use bot's is well:) Next time I'll get ss and make a tread like : Westaby is using bot's omg omg Atention please...
If We're that really sux in pvp why did we get 112 frag's than ;>
That war was ended by westbay not by hot's~ so for me it's look like westbay did'nt want to fight with us anymore :(

Mam fajny nick.

No one said anything in this thread about hots using bots. everyone on this server bots. i just dont like the way that u guys come and fuck up our battles when we are much lower lvl than u all are.

Back