• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hotsteppers members !

Nobody owns my team ;* It's the hint

\Codon Sico\ Nobody came back my lover, ur sux team will dead like Zion nabe.
Does it dream about me okay? Taking banned and not die for ur fail mass log!
20 players to trap a passage that only passes 2 persons :D

Zion is entering in my ventrilo to see if my team is on ... because when his VIP shines with my team log in he runs to lose pz :D

kill Du Fay it's hardy... call ur mom, maybe she plays better that his team

Try Again!? ~D:

Yours Apok,

Mate, GTFO from that thread.
If you want to flame on someone, MADE YOUR OWN TOPIC!

Mememe i was plz ivite me name asdf lvl 150 soon im 160 and tomarrow i will get lvl 165!!!!! plz invite

Qknight to zabrzmiało troche gejowsko :p Nie obrażając Ciebie tylko tak sobie żartując. Co do posta wcześniejszego to chodziło o to, że jesteś zbyt pewny nie mając na celu nic innego jak tylko napisanie tego na forum w czystej formie która nie miała być jakimś wskaźnikiem czy podtekstem dla innych.

Pozdrawiam
Eraghon The Second.
hehe, im not polish i just used google translator <.<
and sounds gay? how come? i searched for the words 'Im gonna beat ya up' <.<
edit: i mówić w języku polskim tutaj, może pojawić się ostrzeżenie

eraghoncumoncaptaininsh.jpg

still the same eraghon?

@Closh

JAHAHAHAHHAha nice screen xD

My english is so bad : < then i dont know what mind cum xD

@Zosis

U remember that? :) for that i ask you some days a go "U are been on hots~?":p

uo0035s.jpg

Last edited:
Zuckov his memory must not be good ... I remind of myself well what who ran was his team so that I did Du Fay :s

Another expensive thing ... if you already do not play any more Icechaw ... because one is not going to amuse in the Softcores and of to talk about me?

Oh .... I know already ... the ENVY does not leave =X he never managed to be nobody in the Icechaw, took hunted and ran for Softcores :(

Zosis I know who u love me :*

Zuckov his memory must not be good ... I remind of myself well what who ran was his team so that I did Du Fay :s

Another expensive thing ... if you already do not play any more Icechaw ... because one is not going to amuse in the Softcores and of to talk about me?

Oh .... I know already ... the ENVY does not leave =X he never managed to be nobody in the Icechaw, took hunted and ran for Softcores :(

Zosis I know who u love me :*

Apoklyptica/Du Fay/Viruz/Deaded - guys, you are nothing here.
You can leave out from depot only because Hotsteppers/Requiem and Blitzkriiegs (Codon team) out IceChaw, so shut the fuck up.

Hint: When i played on IceChaw (last month of my playing is august) i never saw you and your friends out of depot.

opierdole dzumiora za ziolo albo doladowanie w orange
Trnaslate:
I love u so much guys i miss ya

Many peopl was out of guild like me
And before someone will said they WON but its big shit.
They just canncel war pussy
You were in that guild since the moment we started, we did cancel cuz it was a big CHAOS, you started saying in trade channel "looking for ppl in battle vs westbay" bla bla bla...

I Will be there :) I´m afraid when i hear that Hotsteppers come back :p I Missed ya guys XD

Last edited:
Back