• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hotsteppers members !

what's the point? when u got 2 850's eds that hit 2k ue min/max. i see it as a fail now. was fun at lvls 400-500's but now it's just stupid

I guess that I'm an old hotstepper member aswell, but I left because Michael is a 15yrs old kid who can't command :/ don't take it personal Michael ;P

Those who are not hots why do you bother msging anyone? even if there will be only couple of us i can assure you will handle it our selfs among Hotsteppers and not random people who just want to join.

@Closh, Michael is not 15, his much older for your information.
Trust me when i say this he can command and always was a good commander.

As stated, I got my own experience of his so called commanding skills.
I'd love if there would be some action at this server

I was a hotstepper, yea, but I didn't play on Aggro Berlin, I borrowed some character from a friend of mine, but now i started my own character here, so yea, I was a hotstepper, just not with my own character ;)

Catch me in game =)

Yours,
Daniel

I was a hotstepper, yea, but I didn't play on Aggro Berlin, I borrowed some character from a friend of mine, but now i started my own character here, so yea, I was a hotstepper, just not with my own character ;)

Catch me in game =)

Yours,
Daniel

It's hard to make it on ur own EH

Check private messages.
If you belonged to a Hotsteppers guild and you didn't got the message, write to me.

Back