• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How come no paladins?

Thork

Reaction score
Acually there is not so many paladins, ive checked now (13:03) and looked online list and it was 40~~ players online 1 paladin <3

How bad are they really because no one wanna play em ;D

1zggkd2.jpg

Pelefant is online everytime i check online list ;D Probally botting all the time or just totally geek.

Last edited:
Acually there is not so many paladins, ive checked now (13:03) and looked online list and it was 40~~ players online 1 paladin <3

they aint bad, they are like distant knights :p
super awesome crits etc

They are not bad, just look at their critical strikes.

They are not bad, just look at their critical strikes.

Well Paladins isnt that good at least not if you compare with Softcores... i got a 189 rp there and Assa stars hit 1/3 (2/3 0 damge)

They are just good in higher level with Exevo mas san, they are no Strikers these days

paladins ain't fun at low level but on 80 they really pwns a 200 rp can easily kill a 180 ed

paladins ain't fun at low level but on 80 they really pwns a 200 rp can easily kill a 180 ed

no lol they cant the druid is faster + juse use Exura gran, the paladin would go out of manas faster.

Terrible misstake that you acually thought such things how Paladin is here <3

"i got 189 rp on softcores" what a joke you tricked me on it and i didnt got rec key, for hellraiser on this server u motherf**cker,

I will catch yaa ;)

my team mate ulf, did one hit zabson , 135 ed ~ 830 hp so :eek: hes an rp

Acually they might be like Knights, got some sick criticals but how would you compare them to another vocation about balanced damge? DoNT just compare the high damge criticals paladins barley hit good in lvl 120~~ with assa stars +Exori Con/San/sds

Pelefant is online everytime i check online list ;D Probally botting all the time or just totally geek.

Seriously what do you got against me?

if i would have been botting i would be level 200 by now easily. but w/e gms can come to me anytime :)

I play alot but thats because i enjoy the game whereas you enjoy insulting others? This is my last reply to you since I really dont like arguing against ppl like you.

Keep checking onlinelist, i guess thats the only thing you can do on this server.

Seriously what do you got against me?

if i would have been botting i would be level 200 by now easily. but w/e gms can come to me anytime :)

I play alot but thats because i enjoy the game whereas you enjoy insulting others? This is my last reply to you since I really dont like arguing against ppl like you.

Keep checking onlinelist, i guess thats the only thing you can do on this server.

Sorry no can do i haf bot and i go demona play good, ok bye

Back