• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How come people don't use box.net

Killzon32

There killing our dudes.
Reaction score
everyone uses random file sharer's with lot's of random add's and the download button's are always hard to find.
Box.net is simple give them the link they download it and it does not get removed in like 3 days and needs to be rehost.

Looks cool but we only have 5gb of free storage :/, anyways I'll use all my 5gb :p

Never heard of it before but as you explains it. It sounds great ^^ Dunno this should become more of an standard.

I just find it obnoxious clicking to download in download section then get bombarded by add's its just not professional, it might be 5gb but you can sure use it for lot's of thing's.
Box has lot's of option's and very clean gui and it's my favorite host for my stuff.

There were promotions (maybe still are?) that increased your data storage. Now I have 50GB because I used their android app.

I would like to bump this thread, and Would like to say... Box.net is beyond better then any other hosting service I have experienced, My maps are still perfectly downloadable and no random ad's spamming everything like other hosting sites while keeping a professional look.

Back