• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How create a log file?

RenegadeThePox

Reaction score
Hello.
I am migrating my server to tfs 1.2 and would like to create a log file, in 0.3.6 and in 0.4 I used the getDataDir () function to get the source of the folder where the script was run.
Is there any function for me to get this information?

Thanks

Solution
Hello.
I am migrating my server to tfs 1.2 and would like to create a log file, in 0.3.6 and in 0.4 I used the getDataDir () function to get the source of the folder where the script was run.

Thanks

You don't need that function; forgottenserver/talkactions.lua at master · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub
If it's an action script then post it in actions, even if it would be better to keep everything in the same folder.

But if you wanna use that function on 1.2 you need to add this (and maybe getFilePath) to your source code; forgottenserver036pl1/luascript.cpp at caf524d396542b489d8c7e22cbb329be80f5b949 · peonso/forgottenserver036pl1 · GitHub
Hello.

Thanks

You don't need that function; forgottenserver/talkactions.lua at master · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub
If it's an action script then post it in actions, even if it would be better to keep everything in the same folder.

But if you wanna use that function on 1.2 you need to add this (and maybe getFilePath) to your source code; forgottenserver036pl1/luascript.cpp at caf524d396542b489d8c7e22cbb329be80f5b949 · peonso/forgottenserver036pl1 · GitHub

Solution
Back