• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How long do you travel for School or Work?

Arround 35 minutes with my boh's, with Haste Spell - 25~, with bus - 5/10 min.

7 min with bus, according to the real times.
10~ with bike.
45 min walking.

First i use my bicycle to get down to trainstation... takes 15 min.
then i jump on train.. takes 45 min to arrive to next station.. Then i take the bus to the "mainstation" wich takes 10 min.. then i swich bus there wich takes me to my school (25 min).
My math suxx so i donnu how long it takes..

3-4 minutes walk

1 minute bike

20 secs car

A one minute bike ride is faster, getting in the car and getting it started = waist of time lol

It takes me 12 hours and 32 minutes to get to work..
first i take my parachute and jump off the mountain i live on..takes about 9 minutes to reach the ground, then I grab my dirtbike and go through many caves takes 3 hours, then i grab my jet pack and fly until im out of fuel which is 4 hours 30 mins, then i use the rest of my jet fuel for my rocket ship to space which takes 5 hours and 23 minutes...if you added all my times to make sure im correct you have no life.

30 minutes walking,
20 minutes bussing,
10 minutes biking,
5 minutes in car,
0.001 sec by super fast aeroplane ;)
0 sec while teleporting :O

Schoolzz
10 minutes by Bus or car.
30 minutes by feet.
-1 second by plane? :p ofcours kidding.
but i always go by bus , unless he is late.

At this moment I'm still doing school. I travel for almost 1 hour and fifteen minutes.

First I go from my house with the moppet to the train station then I place my moppet in underground garage then I take a train
which takes 40 minutes to arrive and then at last I take the bus to my school which takes 10/15 minutes depending on the traffic.

So, what you already do for school....

5 mins walk
4 mins car
3 mins bike
and w.e

Back
Top Bottom