• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(How) Promotion without premium?

Thuggeh

Reaction score
I want to set up a way to promote people without them actually being premium. Now this is very easy with the npc system (parameters, premium=false) But..Every time I relog that character, they get changed back to the unpromoted vocation. I'm guessing this is because there is a check somewhere that checks if they have premium and if not, demotes them.

My question is, is this source?

Please post it.. id like to change this too

ive asked for a simple (premium= yes or no) in vocations.xml.. but it has never been added.. so when i get home i will post the fix to it..all u have to do is comment a section in game.cpp.. (look around for Ifpremium and a bunch of vocation stuff) i forgot the exact thing you need to do.. but i will post it 2morrow if i remember :p

Awesome. I'm using TFS Mystic Spirit (rev 693) do you think I should update my revision in the meantime or stick with the release? Just need an opinion :p

Awesome. I'm using TFS Mystic Spirit (rev 693) do you think I should update my revision in the meantime or stick with the release? Just need an opinion :p

I dont think you need too update, I diddn't and I got 80 players everyday :)

Well tags is pretty stable, so you could update if you want.

Nevermind, I was trying to use the code from Trunk and my source is Tags. Which is better // What's the difference?

Weird, I tried it, and I get promoted as usual and when I relog, I come back as no vocation. ;o Thanks though! Or am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:
Back