• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to change language server-client

dradon

Reaction score
i have a question how to change language for another(russsian) in the game tibia 8.54 (npc, task, and keyboard )

Hello dradon,

take a look at your tibia.pic file and re-paint all latin characters respectively to cyrilic characters using photoshop.

Have fun.

Kindest Regards,
Okke

Hello dradon,

take a look at your tibia.pic file and re-paint all latin characters respectively to cyrilic characters using photoshop.

Have fun.

Kindest Regards,
Okke
This is work to a keyboard but NPC talk on english. When i add russian langugage to npc i have error in the server. My npc have text ??????????????????????????????????????????? wtf?

This is work to a keyboard but NPC talk on english. When i add russian langugage to npc i have error in the server. My npc have text ??????????????????????????????????????????? wtf?
The default client only recognizes certain character sets.

Musisz w kazdym npc tekst zmieniac, bo to jest indywidualny tekst dla kazdego npc. A jak wprowadzic te znaki to tam wyzej ci pisali ja to nie orientuje sie.

P.s Jak cos tutaj mozna tylko po angielsku pisac.

Back