• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to learn programming.

Danxo

Taranox Pwns
Reaction score
I wanna learn programming..

i have some basic skills in VB 2008. and wanna try out some language that includes OT.

like php, maybe c++?
Not SQL. at the moment. (maybe later if i wanna do a database.)

so what i would need is how to get started with some language..
(not the link for download the program).

/// Taranox

Why don't you buy a book if you're interested in something like c++ and/or join couple of workshops .. or just go learn there also freeschools you can learn at.. and yea.. why you wanna start learning c++ if you even can't perfectly programm in 'VB' .. I'd suggest you to improve your 'VB-programming' before you start something new..
and at all first learn C# before you learn C++ .. better way ;) .. Or just start learning HTML.. ;p

Check some tutorials, use google. Or just buy a book, they are not so expensive in comparation with how much you learn reading them.

I would suggest PHP/SQL. Get a free or cheap web host that supports PHP and gives you a database, and start there. PHP and SQL is far easier to pick up than C++

Back