• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Iam not dead!

Qknight

Reaction score
359iuq1.jpg

Iam sure not dead.
Venore dragons~

Last edited:
they are hots are the worst pvpers ever :s they tryed to kill me with 7 then they died for 8 players, then they tryed to kill me with 4 and i killed 3. Lmao?

Where are you on that picture?
I saw you running around in the city as a flamingo xD

All the flamers, I would love to see any of you kill 1 vs 1 a guy who's got half a brain and level 250+ on this OT

they are hots are the worst pvpers ever :s they tryed to kill me with 7 then they died for 8 players, then they tryed to kill me with 4 and i killed 3. Lmao?

Who are you?

Qknight, very funny player but not trustful!
lol, not trustfull? ;o..Who are you and what do you mean?
And Sizaro its venore dragons :p ..and the flamingo suit is perfect, isnt it? ^^

i have seen Qknight die many times in many noobish ways, this screenshot shows nothing but a low-lvl that thinks his pvp is AAWWWSOME cause he can mwall a tight tunnel and keep some guys from killing him. gratz!

i have seen Qknight die many times in many noobish ways, this screenshot shows nothing but a low-lvl that thinks his pvp is AAWWWSOME cause he can mwall a tight tunnel and keep some guys from killing him. gratz!
noobish ways? ever seen me with a team? ever seen me alone 1vs1?
Everytime i die is when its 5+ vs me..And when its 1vs1 they just run away ...and im not lvl =) and i've never said ANYTHING about my pvp, I allways gets "nice pvp" from my enemies...ah, dut? i have never ever seen u taking pz anytime, so wtf?? lol

what?in-game name? 3 hotkeys? how the fack ??..

I play GM Tertius on icechaw ^_^

But thats not the point, PVP now after the hotkey system and everything else is how fast and good you can be at mwalling. no if you can aim your sd's or heal in time..
Everyone uses bot for those things, But mwalling is still the hard part :p

I play GM Tertius on icechaw ^_^

But thats not the point, PVP now after the hotkey system and everything else is how fast and good you can be at mwalling. no if you can aim your sd's or heal in time..
Everyone uses bot for those things, But mwalling is still the hard part :p
I've never seen any GM tertius, didnt know there was a gm named tertius, anyway ...And who said i dont mwall good? =) Im fast and good in mwalling, so why did u even come with a comment like the one above? if u haven't seen me? ..
Btw, Pvp isnt only about mwalling lmao..Its how you survive, how smart you are, how fast you are, fast hands...and even the aiming..

I've never seen any GM tertius, didnt know there was a gm named tertius, anyway ...And who said i dont mwall good? =) Im fast and good in mwalling, so why did u even come with a comment like the one above? if u haven't seen me? ..
Btw, Pvp isnt only about mwalling lmao..Its how you survive, how smart you are, how fast you are, fast hands...and even the aiming..

Thats becouse I'm mostly online on the other servers, well my comment was not redirected agianst you, i simply stated that PVP is no longer how it use to be.

Thats becouse I'm mostly online on the other servers, well my comment was not redirected agianst you, i simply stated that PVP is no longer how it use to be.
no you didnt, You stated that >I< just press 3 hotkeys in a 1vs1 battle, thats not pvp. How the fack can you press 3 hotkeys? <.< ..And how can you come with a comment like that when you have never seen me?

no you didnt, You stated that >I< just press 3 hotkeys in a 1vs1 battle, thats not pvp. How the fack can you press 3 hotkeys? <.< ..And how can you come with a comment like that when you have never seen me?

The 3 hotkeys of Tibiaaaa:
1. Heal
2. Shoot
3. Potion

Was so much better when you had exhaust if you just did 1 of those things :(

Back