• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Iam not dead!

ue spam and mwling arent pvp

if u wanna check ur pvp play some 7.6 bb
nop, ue spam and mwalling arent pvp, but its a part of pvp..And i've played tibia since 7.1 so STFU and go from my topic

2093b0j.jpg

lol, tought this was a funny pic..I should be dead there but i actually came out ^^ after they are calling me "noob runner" and bla bla bla..Is it wrong of me to run when its like 10 ppl after me?.. the plus is that EVERYONE in that pic is using auto attack, so stair jump wont help anything ^^still a bit noobish of them to let me get out of there and then call me noob runner :/

mmm anyway I found it funny that u use ering instead of time ring, got bad memory or why u need to use ering?

mmm anyway I found it funny that u use ering instead of time ring, got bad memory or why u need to use ering?
Time ring in the middle of a city? when im not running? ^^ way better with E-ring when ur trapped <.<

I've never seen any GM tertius, didnt know there was a gm named tertius, anyway ...And who said i dont mwall good? =) Im fast and good in mwalling, so why did u even come with a comment like the one above? if u haven't seen me? ..
Btw, Pvp isnt only about mwalling lmao..Its how you survive, how smart you are, how fast you are, fast hands...and even the aiming..

Defensive much?

Back