• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

icechaw.otland.net

taka2222

Reaction score
: Huh: well now that they are closing icechaw will happen to all people like the character I made many donations Deivixx the server so far come close and lose everything I parese somewhat rude to people like me who have cast all money donations Perdomos without give us something .....
sorry for my bad English
: Blink:

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to speak privately with Ha Ni or Mark

I don't think you understand the definition of a donation, and we don't have time to work on IceChaw anymore so I see no reason for us to pay the server costs out of my own pocket (which I've done for the last 5-6 months already?) anymore. If you really have donated and care about the server, then why not donate again so we can pay the server costs and have it online for at least another month? By the way, I can't see a single donation from you if your character name is Deivixx (at least not since 2010), so please explain how you have made "many donations".

oh my god. reset icechaw to 8.6 if u made it 5-6 months ago you would have more 1 year of dedicated with the donations.

I don't think you understand the definition of a donation, and we don't have time to work on IceChaw anymore so I see no reason for us to pay the server costs out of my own pocket (which I've done for the last 5-6 months already?)

Character with name Con Lima donated scrolls, from 705 lvl to lvl 1019 (That was like 2-3 months ago)

Character with name Pllayer Killer or Prova De Fogo donated a lot of scrolls in last 5 months, he was lvl 800 with both chars, now they are on top 10.

Character with name Baimasin donated a lot of scrolls and sell'ed them to Deivixx, he was 1105lvl but he had a lot of net kicks so he is 1059 lvl right now.( 3-4 months ago)

Character with name Lord The Caal donated few scrolls..he was 1100, now he is 1200!

Talaturen, now explane me how you pay server costs from your own packet in last "5-6 months?"

Don't lie!

Last edited:
@Ajkula999 ... Even 5 months ago IceChaw was a dead server, why bother buying donations then? And again, there's like 3 players whining about IceChaw ... I thought I'd see more lolzor.

I don't think you understand the definition of a donation, and we don't have time to work on IceChaw anymore so I see no reason for us to pay the server costs out of my own pocket (which I've done for the last 5-6 months already?) anymore. If you really have donated and care about the server, then why not donate again so we can pay the server costs and have it online for at least another month? By the way, I can't see a single donation from you if your character name is Deivixx (at least not since 2010), so please explain how you have made "many donations".
LOL!
: Huh: *well now that they are closing icechaw will happen to all people like the character I made many donations Deivixx the server so far come close and lose everything I parese somewhat rude to people like me who have cast all money donations Perdomos without give us something .....
sorry for my bad English
: Blink:
I would like to speak privately with Ha Ni or Mark
You just got Talaturen'd!

Even 5 months ago IceChaw was a dead server, why bother buying donations then? And again, there's like 3 players whining about IceChaw

No, it wasn't, Icechaw become dead when talaturen made ShadowCores!

No, it wasn't, Icechaw become dead when talaturen made ShadowCores!

Are you retarded or seriously dumb? IceChaw had max. 50 players online 5 months ago ... Guess what. Shadowcores had its peak yesterday's evening. It reached almost 600 players online and I believe it will break record again in the following days.

Icechaw was the best server,before.. Also, im watching icechaw site like 1 year so far and its always 20 max ppl..
It was dead even before shadowcores made so shut the fuck up

SRAMOTIS DRZAVU!!

Gm PLease Open Back İcechaw My Friends want open icechaw we love icechaw <3

Gm PLease Open Back İcechaw My Friends want open icechaw we love icechaw <3

Back