• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Icechaw Server 2?Or icechaw reset post here wath you want???!!!

Guin

Reaction score
I remember when it happened in the war against westbay vs Hotsteppers guild was the best that the war has had icechaw and there will be a similar one does not exist anymore because the number of players as before icechaw had 300 people online everyday!
the point I want to come over and icechaw ee just a matter of time noa no longer any person online I think feloth not realized yet that this is happening because he so wants to earn 30 euros a person to level up to level 1000 and that this fucking with the otserver

A GOOD SOLUTION WOULD BE A POSSIBLE RESET OR CREATING A SERVER 2 (NO EXP SCROLLS IN FIRST 2 MONTHS

think they are already working on a new server , since they removed twinforce.

They've already told there will be another server like Icechaw as soon as they have finished the bugs and quests.

why u dont whant exp scrolls? to have MC and bot and be the higher lvl?

dude alot of ppl (not me) like lowe, Krtoff and many more have donated will loss all his money.

I think if u donate u will not make a thread whit the name of 'Icechaw reset'
or 'Icechaw Rsot, pl0x br'

and yes,Talaturen is planing to make other server like Icechaw

Back