• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Idea for noob chars in battles

Maziajka

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
Not playing.. but guess this might help incase people are annoyed by non warmode chars/skullbashers during battles.

If anyone of your team takes skull and a non warmode char starts attack him he gets yellow skull on the whole team, so bascially they can all kill him without taking unjusts.

Not playing.. but guess this might help incase people are annoyed by non warmode chars/skullbashers during battles.

If anyone of your team takes skull and a non warmode char starts attack him he gets yellow skull on the whole team, so bascially they can all kill him without taking unjusts.
Sound's bad they should add a war area like for example
Penguins vs Wipe Again
There should be a switch to use so only both team's who accepted a warmode could enter it .
and who is in the guild of wipe again either of penguins ;p

i like maziajkas idea it makes sense n it rapes the random who involve with war

This is the first time i agree with you my brazol. Good Idea brazol, you might be brazol presidente one day.

Well done BRAZOL!

Huh i disagree.
If that happens every guild will make fake warmodes so u cant even kill that person without making yellow skull on every member.

yeh it would be abused to the point that u wouldnt be able to attack any skull running around with guild

my idea is like ppl with wm and only wm can enter into noob char like on nonpvp gajs but only ppl with wm

or just made some arena to fight

Penguins vs Wipe Again
There should be a switch to use so only both team's who accepted a warmode could enter it .
It depend.
If only 2 guilds can enter to this "lands" at this same time I agree with you but if you want to enter more than 2 guilds at this same time I don't agree because noobchars can make guild and too enter :D
But if we want to make this "islands" they should to create a lot of maps, an example like thais/liberty bay/edron/darashia/desert and others but I think that admins don't want to do it :D

Penguins vs Wipe Again

Yeah, it's also a good idea.. it's just you wont have as much posibilites to fight at like you would have on the normal map.. and also they should make it impossible to ue otherwise people will just run around and spam ue.

This is the first time i agree with you my brazol. Good Idea brazol, you might be brazol presidente one day.

Well done BRAZOL!

I am already King of Brazol.. along with my Queen Navida

Huh i disagree.
If that happens every guild will make fake warmodes so u cant even kill that person without making yellow skull on every member.

Well, who the fuck runs around and kills random skulls somewhere? My suggestion is for warmodes, real battles.. not for the people who run around in spawns or so to kill 1 person with skull. (Tell me if I got your point wrong lol)

my idea is like ppl with wm and only wm can enter into noob char like on nonpvp gajs but only ppl with wm

or just made some arena to fight

Thats also a idea.. aslong it doesnt end up like real tibia, if I am right you can even walk through mwalls and shit now there? lol

best idea!

make a special arena for fight. Options to choose :
"close" - idk maybe copy map from liberty bay
"open" - put 500sqms x 500sqms of sand

^ Do you even understand the idea?

This is meant for the war people who actually fight in battles and warmodes.. The person has to attack you (when you got white skull/redskull) to get yellow skull on the whole guild. Like I mention earlier who runs around with skull and some noob guild in a spawn/city just go get someone to take yellow on you so you can kill him with your noob guild? If you actually do (I'd give you the advice to delete tibia).. and someone takes yellow on you while you're in wm and this system would exist its obviously his own fault. I dont know what you play tibia for.. but I play for war normal battles without any skullbashers.. we had this System long time ago on Zantera or Eriana.. and we never had problems with this what you mentioned.

The few battles I fought here were mostly a mess due the amount of noob chars/skullbashers.

nice idea, this will probably stop sheous 'da parcel' mursu to stop skullbashing wars and maybe we could finally have good wars on shadowcores without skullbashers.

Back