• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Idea for noob chars in battles

make a special arena for fight. Options to choose :
"close" - idk maybe copy map from liberty bay
"open" - put 500sqms x 500sqms of sand

why sand? maybe ice or ground from razachai walls or calassa quaras?:>
movment x1000

XABBOR GO TO EVO OT!! OR PLAY TIBIA UR IDIOT WAR ZONE ONLY 2 TEAM UR JUSTA A BRAZOL U DONT KNOW ABOUT WAR CITYS ALL U NEED TO FIGHT U KNOW JUST COMBO OR SPAM??? BUEH GET BETTER IDEAS

XABBOR GO TO EVO OT!! OR PLAY TIBIA UR IDIOT WAR ZONE ONLY 2 TEAM UR JUSTA A BRAZOL U DONT KNOW ABOUT WAR CITYS ALL U NEED TO FIGHT U KNOW JUST COMBO OR SPAM??? BUEH GET BETTER IDEAS
King maxi? Nie znam another retard from pink gays

so @Mark there is no chance to execute idea of Maziajka? Maybe ob arenas can be also good

so @Mark there is no chance to execute idea of Maziajka? Maybe ob arenas can be also good

You will not see anything like it on ShadowCores anytime soon. We created LunarForce for the kind of players who want this change, the problem is that you're on the wrong server. I don't understand why you/others transferred to ShadowCores if you are annoyed by "charlovers"/"noob chars", you basically asked for it when you transferred to ShadowCores. We are not going to touch avalanche/UE damage on ShadowCores, we are not going to do anything about skullbashing (it's a part of ShadowCores game mechanics), we are not going to give guilds or parties more power. If you don't want to play on LunarForce, then we don't have any other option for you, you will have to look for another server.

You will not see anything like it on ShadowCores anytime soon. We created LunarForce for the kind of players who want this change, the problem is that you're on the wrong server. I don't understand why you/others transferred to ShadowCores if you are annoyed by "charlovers"/"noob chars", you basically asked for it when you transferred to ShadowCores. We are not going to touch avalanche/UE damage on ShadowCores, we are not going to do anything about skullbashing (it's a part of ShadowCores game mechanics), we are not going to give guilds or parties more power. If you don't want to play on LunarForce, then we don't have any other option for you, you will have to look for another server.
ok i agree thx mark good update love you

You had contact with Calar and Veziv , you talked with them and you know that they fucked up as leaders of teams. I was playing on luanrforce before they created their teams and it was pretty better than shadowcores ofc. But now it sucks because everybody run from lunarforce to shadow after update (idk why they care about lvls in hardcore pvp but nvm) and there is no point to stay in lunar. I have chars in both servers and i play where i can find some good fights. But still thanks for reply and i hope that in future something will change.

Why not just make rush events on shadowcores? Adding the ability for guilds to challenge one another in a zone where only the challengers can enter. There's so much to this idea that could work.

Back
Top Bottom