• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Idea] Hunger Games mini-game

i am almost done with converting my old hunger games system from 0.3 to TFS 1.2 ...

looking back at my early coding makes me facepalm so bad, so more time for optimizing, cleaning up, adding configs and comments. it will be done soon tho!

in regards to storing the items, why not just make it SUPER simple, and add a new city, put the items in the depot for that city, do NOT give players access to a depot with that city id (so it will never be full), when they exit the event, pull all the items from that depot and put them back on the player. Their cap will be the same so there's no concern about that. Alternatively, couldn't you just put them in the player's inbox which as far as I know cannot be full? And even if it can be full and is full, if it works anything like the depots used to, items can still be forcibly added (like by the mail system and house system). Again, someone correct me if I'm wrong. Just my thoughts on item storage :p

Yes, If im rigth most functions are the same
I'm not all that sure about functions in tfs 1.2, but if you have functions isPlayerSaving() and doPlayerSwitchSaving, then your problem with item saving is incredibly easy.

Back