• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

If This Were True? (OTLand + OTFans)

sorry, I understood 'Is This Were True'.
actually, it won't be a good idea, since most of the OTLand users "hate" OTFans users, and most of the OTFans users "hate" OTLand users, so nope, too much hate, there will be flamewars everywhere.

actually, it won't be a good idea, since most of the OTLand users "hate" OTFans users, and most of the OTFans users "hate" OTLand users, so nope, too much hate, there will be flamewars everywhere.

I'm from OTFans o.0

it would kick ass, althought it would get full of trollers prolly, thats what happens when u get to much people in a community

A mod from there said that if that became true he would ddos and (hack?) other mods from here. (that last post seems to have been deleted)

You can see the rude nature of their staff by that.

A mod from there said that if that became true he would ddos and (hack?) other mods from here. (that last post seems to have been deleted)

OTLand mods are saints, amirite?

@topic
It would be awesome if they merged the forums but it will never happen.

it would kick ass, althought it would get full of trollers prolly, thats what happens when u get to much people in a community
Yeah, OTLand is proof of that I guess :rolleyes:

A merge would never work. OTFans and OTLand are really different in the moderation department. Merging the forums would create chaos and shitloads of complaint threads because of how moderators would handle things. That goes both ways of course.

An ex mod said that. Man, don't start that game. A big list can be brought up about otland's moderators as well so I don't really see the reason to even state that.

Last edited:
Lets not forget..

OTland was created for a reason.

Like the most part of user from otland aren't users on otland, roflmao.
Well I do actually prefere the community of otland above otfans. There is happening alot more here.

Replies: 15
Views: 116

Thread is old.

Interesting threads created at odd moments will only have big fanboys who will post every thread they see.

The first replier was a 3700+ poster. Second is a 1400+ poster who come and goes. And while hes present hes active.

My tutorial thread got 33757 views and 434 replies.

Back