• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ilyisietarum The Land Of Teror

Status
Not open for further replies.
After see lizard head in center on the sqeuere I traveled through very big hot the jungle and finded a cave very cold with little snow and many DRAGONS! Many men have died in my team even we shooted many of the magic wall and magic tree and fire but still because very danger but I survived and escaped next stop the ancient desert...!

drag.jpg

O rly? Hot & Ice :SS

STOP THIS NOW! how dare you.

My maper is now very sad because all this he are try very hard and im have needed pay he 10 euros for every hour he working and Ultimate Quest Imposible Hell Of The Doom Quest tooked 4 hours so please this is cost me much moneys and my maper say stop negatrive please

Oh tooked 4 hours to find dead human bodies?? OOO cool.. Friend.. You'r mapping is not good, i mean only pro noobs can map something like that.. very not gratz! Keep it down up!

Select that white spaces..

I is PRO i and my mapper i give 100 euro to mappper map I map

is quest of terroristic quest :)

screenshot2010117175116.png

I MAP GOOD MORE MAP PAULO I 100 EURO HE 10

What do you think? ;D

I enter ice castle but im very bored because i want go see castle of the Extreme of the Darkness of Thunder i walk 17 hour not stop for water or food (15 minute) after all this walk im see the castle but it very big defense i maybe need cross log and climbings of the lader!

castle.jpg

LMAO nice arrows in water. And poor turtle im pretty sure he doesnt appreciate getting hit with arrows :p

I enter ice castle but im very bored because i want go see castle of the Extreme of the Darkness of Thunder i walk 17 hour not stop for water or food (15 minute) after all this walk im see the castle but it very big defense i maybe need cross log and climbings of the lader!

castle.jpg

nice one! i rly love the entrance!!! rep++ for u!

WHAT??!?!? really are u serious lol!?!?!?... .Theres a bush under water... Part of the castle is not on land. Theres a railroad system on the ROOF!!! naooo thx uuu

i love the entrance! its great, maybe try puting some trains in the water to!

WHAT??!?!? really are u serious lol!?!?!?... .Theres a bush under water... Part of the castle is not on land. Theres a railroad system on the ROOF!!! naooo thx uuu

it is a water bush!!!11! with a floating castle!11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom