• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ilyisietarum The Land Of Teror

Status
Not open for further replies.
it meens, 2 stuop beeng Troll and staop pooostin obvios suckui maps dat u r mackin! Plueese reeed a tutooriel on haw 2 map!

ingrish please!

im sorry all my ingrish its are bad so please sorry forgived me for not comprehestand all!

Sorry!

After travelings in rail on cold sea Im feelings the warm wind from the volcano of the southerns sands! Ther e is city under volcano im need to explore and tell every what monster i find and show city!!!

vol.jpg

I post underground of this map very soons ok!?

Dude what the hell with your mapping x3?
I gonna never play a ot with that map, really, read some tutorials and then map!.

I find jungle after im climb out south of exit of volcano but desert have some nomads south who is make shoot arrows many chakoya tribes hide in this forest killing nomads and adventurers because they use old widow and demodras and mr punish as they slaves! This ungle very danger but I must travel south to city of the dwarf and the dwarf ultimate town of forgings!

jungle.jpg

It looks like a can of old beans. You need to train - alot!

amazing jungle, i love ur map :wub:

can u show us the cave under the volcano?

I very much like the jungle too. I would also like to see the cave under the volcano, I bet it's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back