• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ilyisietarum The Land Of Teror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way too random stick to a theme!!!

Sorry to say this but your mapper is ripping you off. This is horrible. As Slain said try to stick to a theme and dont spam random shit all over the place. I feel sad for you paying for this :/

//Massen

first one: except that ground: to much on needed detaisl, do you see rotten fish alot on the ground? dont think so, otherwise not bad for a 1 week mapper

How can there be cracks in sand? o_O

Sorry to say this but your mapper is ripping you off. This is horrible. As Slain said try to stick to a theme and dont spam random shit all over the place. I feel sad for you paying for this :/

//Massen

+1
Dont pay for this, you can get someone who dont charge you to map for you :p

Negative comments sux...

Well, I think it's nice. Going to be a server?

This is horrible >.<
I don't know whats worse, his English or mapping...
If you're paying him.. stop... if he's been mapping for '3 years' he clearly isn't getting better anytime soon...

Ultimate Quest Imposible Hell Of The Doom Quest

I enter temple in of the desert even ive have seed the sign but I still continue! Ghazbaran is ahead I am prepared for the "Ultimate Quest Imposible Hell Of The Doom Quest" I want make of this quest for ultimate reward but my team over 100 strong mens and womens all die Im alone Im looking at many dead body and many big demon boss!!!

Dibujo.jpg

It's all randomized, 5000 ground floors, and, in the first SS, the people will shot you with a banana, because you're sitting on a bench, in the middle of the way!

At least, in the last SS, you use a name that fitted with the quest...

It's all randomized, 5000 ground floors, and, in the first SS, the people will shot you with a banana, because you're sitting on a bench, in the middle of the way!

At least, in the last SS, you use a name that fitted with the quest...

Thanks name idea it are my idea and I spented much time think for it so thanks for so many of this positrive coment!

Server are x10!

LOL ROFL LMAO, how the hell someone will kill those bosses?

My charecter can kill they because I heve lvl 4000 but other player very very very hard need big kinas for lure and blok and fast mage for make run and open the box!

Your char is level 4000, and if the exp is 10x, how will the normal players get all those levels, to then kill this bunch of monsters?

seu char é level 4000, e se a exp é 10x, como os jogadores normais vão pegar todos esses leveis, pra ai matar essa porrada de monstros?

Again, shit mapping, no way will this be a 10x server.

Open your eyes, you'll get no players if you don't listen.

Fire your mapper, hire a better one.

I thought i've seen everything... :eek:
It seems to be i did'nt!
I don't map but i only watch mapping pieces of mappers... And even i can say this all does'nt fit!
That last picture just looked like your mapper throwed all kind of stuff together and pushed some extra's in it! Unbelieveble that you keep him...
Tell him that he has to stop whit throwing everything true each other or even better... FIRE him!

STOP THIS NOW! how dare you.

My maper is now very sad because all this he are try very hard and im have needed pay he 10 euros for every hour he working and Ultimate Quest Imposible Hell Of The Doom Quest tooked 4 hours so please this is cost me much moneys and my maper say stop negatrive please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back